Dear Mr. Puffer, I think we may need to break up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

smokin n jokin

ECF Veteran
Mar 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
I haven't heard from you since you accepted my $80.00 credit card payment on 4/26. I read on the forum that all orders in that batch have been shipped yet I haven't received an email from you with any shipping details. When I try to sign into your website I get a message that says I'm an unknown user. You knew me when you accepted my $80.00 payment. You led me to believe that I would see you in about 12 days, that was 18 days ago. You continue to not only ignore my requests for a new password but my love letters as well. If you do not intend to continue our relationship I feel the least you could do is show me the consideration of sending me a Dear John email.

Regards

coolone1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 30, 2009
Spring, TX
I haven't heard from you since you accepted my $80.00 credit card payment on 4/26. I read on the forum that all orders in that batch have been shipped yet I haven't received an email from you with any shipping details. When I try to sign into your website I get a message that says I'm an unknown user. You knew me when you accepted my $80.00 payment. You led me to believe that I would see you in about 12 days, that was 18 days ago. You continue to not only ignore my requests for a new password but my love letters as well. If you do not intend to continue our relationship I feel the least you could do is show me the consideration of sending me a Dear John email.

Regards

I went thru the same thing. I was in the first batch and then second batch shipped and as I patiently waited by my mail box the mailman never came. I e-mailed him and never got one returned so I sent him a PM and he responded right away and took care of it. It just got over looked. S**t happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread