Decadent – Crystal Blue

Status
Not open for further replies.

killkimotester

ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2022
Hungary
Recommended mixing ratio: 10-20% Juicy forest fruits, with a hint of grapes and a twist of anise, which delicately culminates in the crystal-cool finish. This good-sounding fruit bomb is now offered to us by the manufacturer Decadent. A slightly sour, grapey smell can be felt on the aroma. The aroma shines in a very beautiful blue color, which also matches its taste. The forest fruit, which includes a variety of fruits, sweet, sour and sour at the same time, provides the basis of the aroma. The grapes are similar to the small, red-eyed, sweet variety, which is not too intrusive but is present throughout. When inhaled, the grapes, then when exhaled, the forest fruits mixed with the soft aniseed and enveloped by the cool breeze form steam. It's just that it's menthol, just so much that you feel it has a cooling effect on your palate. Because of the fruits, I expected a sweeter taste, but you can feel more sour and tart flavors. The blue color suits it very well, the taste is very cool and enjoyable. You can detect a slight similarity with the well-known Heisenberg aroma, but it is not a copy, as in this case the grapes and forest fruits take the flavors in a completely different direction. I was completely convinced, so I think I'm not alone. It belongs in the premium category because of its taste, smell, and harmony. And the price of 3 pounds speaks for itself.

Attachments

• Crystal-Blue.jpg
    Crystal-Blue.jpg
    176.8 KB · Views: 1
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread