Not open for further replies.

Sin City Diva

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2014
Henderson, NV
I received my Dec. Box today, I got:

CR3AM by Ben Jonson's Awesome Sause - A Cookies & Cream
Sacre' Coeur Artist Collection by njoy - Primary is Berries, Secondary is Nuts (Almonds)
Asgard Reserve by Valkyrie Vapor - Blend of sweet caramel cream and ripe banana's
Dillinger by Villain Vapors - Caramel Vanilla Custard
Key Lime Pie by dna Vapor - Key Lime Pie
Valhalla by V 4 vape - Caramel Flan with a hint of hazelnut

So far I have only tried CR3AM & Key Lime Pie, if the rest of my box tastes like these two, I wil be a happy camper:vapor:

faitaccompli

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 10, 2014
Fredericksburg, VA
I got my December box yesterday as I was heading out the door to go to Bristol to see some family. I didn't get a chance to really delve in, yet, but I did get in a drip of Dragonscape from the NJoy Artist collection. Very interesting and very good. Can't wait to break in to the rest!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

faitaccompli

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 10, 2014
Fredericksburg, VA
Here is a brief rundown of my December box.

NJoy artist -Dragonscape: spiced teas with custard of Belgium cafe and Madagascar vanilla. This stuff is pretty much the bomb. Those who followed the other thread know of my love for London Bridges. While this is not a breakfast tea with custard... It is now my favorite tea vape. The cafe custard is extremely well done. I am not big on coffee vapes, but this stuff is just baller. I love it! It truly excites me to try more of the artist collection.

Boardwalk Vapor - juice monkey: piña colada and banana. If i am honest i say that i dont get a lot of banana. But dont take that as an insult. Banana tends to overwhelm everything in a juice, so this is a good thing. The piña colada is nice and it has just a hint of banana in there. Nice and refreshing juice.

Tasty Cloud - Skyline: pineapple upside down cake with coconut and hazelnut. This stuff tastes like that saturated part of the cake... You know, the part that had the pineapple and juice sitting on it for a while, so it gets nice and soft and juicy. Thats what this stuff is. I definitely like it! Vaping it right now as a morning vape with my coffee.

Tug Sauce - pink panties: watermelon & strawberry cream. Simple enough... It is what it says it is. The balance between watermelon and strawberry could use some work... But watermelon is one of this flavors that makes itself known and is hard to balance. Overall it is a really good juice. I havent done the fresh cotton test with this one yet.

CV tester - Come together: PB&J sandwich. I havent tested this one yet. I will soon, and report back.

All said and done, this is the best overall box that i have had to date... I am loving December!

Chesh97

Dec 14, 2014
Indiana
I just joined, so this is my first box (December)

20150102_142605_zpsaonazuw8.jpg

Vapelyfe- Wistera
Alpha Vape - Miss White
Utopia - Nirvana
Vapologie - Coconut Milk

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread