December Epic ECF Giveaway: 15 Voopoo TOO mods up for grabs :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mudmanc4

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2009
In The Plex
kb.lime-it.us
What do we do then? First, I worry about giving Facebook information to a site that says I have an account with them when I don't.

The only contests I have ever entered were here at ECF. .. there is no reason these people should be saying I have an account that I'm already logged into - I've never even heard of Gleam or whatever it is...
I have not revisited this yet, however it should be possible to enter if you want to go that route.

Get a mail account somewhere such as gmail, just make the name something different than and if you currently have a gmail account, connect the two gmail accounts, change the ECF email association to the new gmail account, then go and visit the registration link through gleam.

Want to know what gleam is? Visit gleam.io

I would imagine gleam, since they already have the email from (at some point that email has used their platform) , then it should simply add a new row field in their database of the account.

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
I have not revisited this yet, however it should be possible to enter if you want to go that route.

Get a mail account somewhere such as gmail, just make the name something different than and if you currently have a gmail account, connect the two gmail accounts, change the ECF email association to the new gmail account, then go and visit the registration link through gleam.

Want to know what gleam is? Visit gleam.io

I would imagine gleam, since they already have the email from (at some point that email has used their platform) , then it should simply add a new row field in their database of the account.

Yeah, I'll just probably not bother entering.

Heck it's not like I'd win anyway. . I'll just root for others. .. :)

Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread