December Epic ECF Giveaway: 15 Voopoo TOO mods up for grabs :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ricks

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 11, 2011
Moscow PA
20180127_112635_2.jpg I just received my VooPoo Too kit from another giveaway... Nice looking set-up!
20180127_112635_2.jpg

adl

ECF Veteran
Sep 1, 2011
Atlanta
I still haven't received mine. Was just wondering if anyone got theirs yet ?❤

Not yet. My shipments from China usually take 3 to 6 weeks. It has just been 3 weeks now. So I'm hoping it will arrive some time within the next 3 weeks.

I did order another pair of 18650s last week and those came in Thursday. So I'll be ready.

adl

ECF Veteran
Sep 1, 2011
Atlanta
Was just wondering because I had won a giveaway directly from them before and it only took about 5 day's to arrive.

Which colors did you choose? I picked the silver with the ditch dark doors. Black with ditch dark was out of stock or it would have been my first choice.

Reactions: stols001

Ramsay Bolton

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 25, 2013
Beyond the Grave
Still waiting as well! :unsure:

Which colors did you choose? I picked the silver with the ditch dark doors. Black with ditch dark was out of stock or it would have been my first choice.

Made the same choice and would have preferred the Black/Ditch Dark also.

Last edited:

evan le'garde

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2013
It finally arrived today. And i didn't expect the "UFORCE" tank which came in the box. It's not just the mod, it's an entire kit.

So thank you ECF, and thank you Oliver.

Maybe i'll take a picture and post that later.

My best guess is the parcel got held up at customs. Though i didn't submit my information until the 31st of December, which was about a week after the email was posted to me (forgot to check). It usually takes about a month for stuff to arrive here in the UK from China if it doesn't get held up. But i figure it sat at customs for about a week. I don't know how long it takes from China to the USA though.
129090.jpg

Thanks again Oliver !.

adl

ECF Veteran
Sep 1, 2011
Atlanta
I don't know how long it takes from China to the USA though.
The ship takes 2 to 4 weeks to reach a port in the USA. Customs can take anywhere from a couple of days to a couple of weeks. Then up to 6 days with USPS to reach the destination.
I didn't get an email until January 22nd. So they probably waited until they had everyone's information before shipping.

evan le'garde

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2013
The ship takes 2 to 4 weeks to reach a port in the USA. Customs can take anywhere from a couple of days to a couple of weeks. Then up to 6 days with USPS to reach the destination.
I didn't get an email until January 22nd. So they probably waited until they had everyone's information before shipping.

It's going to be down to the time it takes to travel across the USA that will determine when they arrive then.

adl

ECF Veteran
Sep 1, 2011
Atlanta
It's going to be down to the time it takes to travel across the USA that will determine when they arrive then.

Yeah, It shouldn't be much longer. The postal service here has a tracking app and usually packages show up when a label is created. I haven't received a shipment from China since I started using the app though, so I'm not sure if it will show up when it leaves customs or the day of delivery.

I'm excited to try the Uforce tank. Have you used yours yet?

evan le'garde

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2013
No i haven't. Not one for "drop in coils". Probably won't ever use it.

Anyway, I've been reading the instructions.

I wanted to find out how to use the lock feature.

It says press the fire button and the + button at the same time for 2 seconds to lock the "+ and -" buttons. It also says that after doing this the fire button will still work. So i did what it says but the fire button doesn't work. The screen just says "lock" no matter what i do. Been searching around but can't find any additional info about this. Then i thought maybe i'll upgrade the firmware see if that changes anything. No change.

Nevermind !.

Love the customizations though. After the upgrade i started changing the display notices using the configuration software. That's quite fun to do.

Last edited:
Reactions: stols001

evan le'garde

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2013
Download & Support – VOOPOO VAPE

Don't know if you've already got this software :

Configuration software (Windows)
Version:V1.5.1.29

Maybe download it and take a look at what you can do. Go to "customize" then "edit" then check "use char mode" box. Then you can write what you want in the black box, click "ok" then "write to device". It's pretty cool.

adl

ECF Veteran
Sep 1, 2011
Atlanta
Download & Support – VOOPOO VAPE

Don't know if you've already got this software :

Configuration software (Windows)
Version:V1.5.1.29

Maybe download it and take a look at what you can do. Go to "customize" then "edit" then check "use char mode" box. Then you can write what you want in the black box, click "ok" then "write to device". It's pretty cool.

I had the software from when I purchased the Voopoo Drag. I went ahead and downloaded the updates for the Too.
I changed the Logo Power On screen on the Drag to show my email address instead of Voopoo when it boots up. That will probably be the first thing I do when the Too mod arrives.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread