Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
CONGRATULATIONS
:rickroll: "Julpin" :rickroll:

AND - THANK YOU "IMEO" . . .
For the opportunity to enter and continuing to be so generous every month . . .​

thumbs%20up%20smiley.gif

Once Again . . .
"IMEO" - Sending "GOOD VIBES" and "Healing Thoughts" Your way for a speedy recovery with - "Everything" Back Where It Belongs. . . ;) . . .
getwell.gif

Oh BTW: Remember to be nice to "Your" Nurses too - They have all the power . . .
8%20(1).gif

morri

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2012
Texas
Dear Imeo, good friend to so many,

Thank you for making another year at ecf so much fun and so rewarding for so many.
Sometimes I do not believe you really know how many hearts you touch with your monthly contests. You bring all of us together for fun and competition to try to guess these crazy faces that you make. It is crazy and fun and we all enjoy them so much. You being here with us just makes them so much more fun.

The fact that you give out really outrageous and beautiful prizes makes it even more fun and rewarding of course, but that is just one of the reasons people come here month after month. We come here to share time with you and most of us know and realize that the biggest gift that you give here is your TIME. Always being behind schedule, trying to get the things out that all your customers are waiting on always makes you short on time. That is the thing that you have the shortest supply of, yet you always have time enough to share with us, and we love you so much for that.

I wish you health and love and all the beautiful things and wonder and all that life can give but most of all I wish you time.

Thank you Imeo for giving beautiful gifts that many people would never have a chance to enjoy otherwise but most of all, thank you for sharing yourself with us.

Happy Christmas

Your friend,
Morri

Last edited:

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
:).................
Dear Imeo, good friend to so many,

Thank you for making another year at ecf so much fun and so rewarding for so many.
Sometimes I do not believe you really know how many hearts you touch with your monthly contests. You bring all of us together for fun and competition to try to guess these crazy faces that you make. It is crazy and fun and we all enjoy them so much. You being here with us just makes them so much more fun.

The fact that you give out really outrageous and beautiful prizes makes it even more fun and rewarding of course, but that is just one of the reasons people come here month after month. We come here to share time with you and most of us know and realize that the biggest gift that you give here is your TIME. Always being behind schedule, trying to get the things out that all your customers are waiting on always makes you short on time. That is the thing that you have the shortest supply of, yet you always have time enough to share with us, and we love you so much for that.

I wish you health and love and all the beautiful things and wonder and all that life can give but most of all I wish you time.

Thank you Imeo for giving beautiful gifts that many people would never have a chance to enjoy otherwise but most of all, thank you for sharing yourself with us.

Happy Christmas

Your friend,
Morri

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread