Decisions, decisions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twistedlemon

ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2011
Tampa Area, FL
Got home from work and found my order from BlueMistVapors has arrived. Now, the big decision....what do I try first?

1. BlackJack tobacco (although the 180ml bottle does not have a drip/pointed top and I am syrngless so I either have to wait until one of my empty bottles that I just cleaned is dry to transfer some, or run out for a syringe)

2. Cinnabun

3. Belgian Waffle

4. Pina Colada

5. Key Lime Pie

6. Rum and Cola

7. Honey Suckle tobacco (they sent 2 very small bottles of 8mg (to light for the moment) to sample free with the order)

Anyone with experience with any/all of these flavours, preferably from BMV?

Twistedlemon

ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2011
Tampa Area, FL
So I decided on the rum and cola to start. Afterall all, it goes good with dinner :)

On the first pull.....I think some carbonation bubbles from the cola went in my nose.....tickled a bit.

Definate taste of the rum. not overpowering, not too subtle. All in all, I think I like it.

I Must say, I have been very fortunate. Of the initial 5 flavours I ordered to sample with the original kit purchase and now this 6th flavour, there has been only one I did not care for

madjack

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 17, 2011
Central Louisiana
...hey Margarette, it's me-eeeee.....(Isay, Isay, itssa joke son, itssa joke)..............
Pina Colada...coconut on the inhale, pineapple on the exhale...better after a wk........
Key Lime Pie...graham on the inhale, lime(subtle) and some custard on the exhale...better after a week........
...haven't tried any of the others mentioned.................
madjack:2cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread