Status
Not open for further replies.

SharonMM

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2013
Lakeville, MN
Can't make my mind up guys. Should I order from: Vapor Chef or Vapetrik or Backwoods Brew or Nicoticket? I really want something from all of them, but four orders in a day seems excessive.

I like really sweet complex vapes with intense flavor. Deadly sin from GLV is my favorite juice. Not sure which one of these vendors would be the best fit for me!?

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Tapatalk 2

Nicadmus

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2013
Portland, Oregon, United States
I have tried three of those vendors with some Nicoticket liquid on the way. For the most unique/complex flavors I would probably go with Vapetrik. I like Dorky Stud quite a bit personally. Having said that Vapor Chef's Honey Pearry is one of my favorite fruit liquids and the two other flavors I tried from there were delicious as well. I have only tried tobaccos from Backwoods and while they were wonderful they were less complex.

DenaInWyo

ECF Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Casper Wy
Of your four I have tried two, BWB and NT.

NT is my favorite juice ever of all those I've tried. The C.L.S (ahem, Kent) is sweet, very vanilla, and I cannot imagine there is a better vanilla out there. Kent does his own vanilla bean steep and you will find no chemical flavors there. LOVE the stuff. My second fave from him is Frenilla with a strawberry fusion (Strawberry Frenilla). The customer service is the best out there, even if he IS backlogged. He's working like a slave in a dungeon and his shipping department (Hi Abi! :p) has been known to fall asleep on the job..despite her FAHBulous package artwork.

BWB..it's hard to explain this juice. I will forever keep malty toffee and conundrum in stock..but they are not something that smacks you in the face strong. I am actually vaping Conundrum right this second. There is something about the inhale that is *satisfying*. The flavors are well balanced, unique, and just...well..SATISFYING. Love em! Funny enough, I get most of the flavor of these on the exhale. Top notch stuff and I highly recommend, but you just have to try them to understand.

I am off on a hunt for new vendors to try myself tonight! Trying new stuff has been the most fun about all of this, and no matter how many favorites I acquire, I will probably still keep trying new juice.

vjc0628

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Maryville TN
Out of the said venders I've tried BWB as far as there tobacco's Although they did not taste cheep and flav's seemed well put together
They are not for me, I found to be kind of light and not complex I liked the malties but again not strong flav

out of the rest for strong complex Flav on top of my list to try by far would be Vapetrik Klorine

the guy who created this juice had previously done a lot of reviews and was big on the complex flav's

Also all the reviews Ive seen rave about the strong and very complex Flav's in this juice

the only reason I have not ordered yet is I already have sooo much juice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread