deejstuff.com's Cherry

Status
Not open for further replies.

InsaneManiac

ECF Veteran
May 21, 2011
My First Impression of deejstuff.com’s cherry e-juice was that I was biting into a fresh cherry! There is no medicinal note, which is what I was expecting from previous experience. Usually, I can’t stand cherry flavored stuff, as it reminds me of cough syrup, but there is not even a hint of cough syrup! I can actually taste the skin of a fresh cherry and then it transitions to the taste of the flesh of a cherry. I am almost expecting to find a pit in my mouth! If you like fresh cherries but not the medicinal note found in most cherry flavored items, this is a definite, and rare, must have! Deej will make the juice to any specification you want, from nic content and size, to PV/VG ratio and flavor concentration. I am not an employee of deejstuff.com, I am just a very satisfied customer who wants to spread the word about amazing e-juce!

Lisa66

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Florida
I haven't tried the cherry, but just recently got some samples and I have reordered a couple of flavors already, along with more samples. I can say that the fruits I sampled (and one fruited champagne) tasted amazingly real - all of them, not just one. The non-fruit flavors are exceptional too. Bumping this because this juice deserves it!

InsaneManiac

ECF Veteran
May 21, 2011
I haven't tried the cherry, but just recently got some samples and I have reordered a couple of flavors already, along with more samples. I can say that the fruits I sampled (and one fruited champagne) tasted amazingly real - all of them, not just one. The non-fruit flavors are exceptional too. Bumping this because this juice deserves it!

I couldn't agree more! I have tried several of deejstuff's flavors as well, and they are all awesome!

PerfectStranger

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2011
North Coast of Ohio
So what's the rundown on the cherry that you ordered (PG/VG, mg, extra flavor, etc.)? I love cherry but so far have been underwhelmed by the ones I've tried from various vendors. They all taste too weak. I figured there must be a reason that they're like that...perhaps too much of that flavoring makes the mix taste like garbage.

InsaneManiac

ECF Veteran
May 21, 2011
So what's the rundown on the cherry that you ordered (PG/VG, mg, extra flavor, etc.)? I love cherry but so far have been underwhelmed by the ones I've tried from various vendors. They all taste too weak. I figured there must be a reason that they're like that...perhaps too much of that flavoring makes the mix taste like garbage.

My order was 16mg 60pg/40vg and 100% flavor, which is fine for me. If ya want a bit of a flavor boost, try the flavor at 125%. The medicinal quality that I dislike in many cherry flavors seems to be from the flavoring themselves, and deej appears to have found a very good flavor vendor! I mention this as it does not seem to matter what the flavor strength is; the flavor stays the same, just more intense as ya go up the flavoring percentages. Also to try it out, I would suggest going for a small size, perhaps a 5 or 10ml bottle, one at 100% and one at 125% flavor strength. That way, cost to you is minimal if you don't end up liking it (although I really believe you will). If there are more flavors on the site that interest you, give the sample pack a go. Hope this helps, and enjoy!

Lisa66

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Florida
Regarding flavor, I ordered my originals at 125% for two reasons: I just don't taste things as strongly as other people seem to, and I also have environmental allergies (and related medication) that dull my senses of taste and smell. I almost reordered at 125% - I was on the fence - but went ahead and ordered at 150%. I'll see how that is and may end up going back to 125%. Based on what I've tried, I cant imagine ordering at anything higher than 150% either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread