Status
Not open for further replies.

Poeia

Bird Brain
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2009
NYC
Thanks, Deej. Mentioning other vendors in here would violate the rules of tackiness before even getting to your rules. :D
People do mention PVs and mods that deej doesn't carry (despite the MBM being supremely wonderful), but talking about a juice that you got elsewhere would, indeed, be tacky in the extreme.

Digimon2k

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2010
Sweet Home Alabama
www.deejstuff.com
People do mention PVs and mods that deej doesn't carry (despite the MBM being supremely wonderful), but talking about a juice that you got elsewhere would, indeed, be tacky in the extreme.

Good point. Yes, I was referring to juice more than hardware.

Speaking of juice, it looks like I've got some mixin' to do! :laugh:

sonicdsl

Wandering life's highway
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2011
Good point. Yes, I was referring to juice more than hardware.

Speaking of juice, it looks like I've got some mixin' to do! :laugh:

Yeah ya do! Get busy! ;) :lol:

BTW, I totally forgot that on my last order I got the Hypnotic Champagne! :facepalm: I just ran across it and loaded it up in a new GoGo carto, and WOW! Lovin' this juice! Quite tasty and nice champagne tingle. :) Great job as always Deej!!

zelda

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 21, 2009
Echo Beach
Hope you're taking it easy for the long weekend Deej.

th_d0102.gif

mg7454

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 4, 2011
ROFL

Kieran Miles inspired Ben Breedlove to share his story with the rest of the world.
Ben had a heart condition called hypertrophic cardiomyopathy.

His story touched my soul.

On Christmas night, 18-year-old Ben Breedlove of Austin, Texas, died from complications of
hypertrophic cardiomyopathy (HCM), an abnormal thickening of the heart’s walls.
It's a hereditary condition that often manifests in childhood.

This Is My Story By Ben Breedlove : Video Clips From The Coolest One

Here's a link to an article posted by Ben's father on 12/29/2011:ben-br [url=http://www.showmeblog.com/]ShowMeBlog 2011/12/breedlove.html GMA Good Morning America[/URL]

Last edited:

Digimon2k

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2010
Sweet Home Alabama
www.deejstuff.com
Hope you're taking it easy for the long weekend Deej.

th_d0102.gif

Depends on my wonderful customers, Lovely Zelda !!

I live to fill their orders, you know. :)

However, I do have a wee bottle what needs emptyin' sometime this weekend.... :p

Are you ready for 2012?

Digimon2k

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2010
Sweet Home Alabama
www.deejstuff.com

Kieran Miles inspired Ben Breedlove to share his story with the rest of the world.
Ben had a heart condition called hypertrophic cardiomyopathy.

His story touched my soul.

On Christmas night, 18-year-old Ben Breedlove of Austin, Texas, died from complications of
hypertrophic cardiomyopathy (HCM), an abnormal thickening of the heart’s walls.
It's a hereditary condition that often manifests in childhood.

This Is My Story By Ben Breedlove : Video Clips From The Coolest One

Here's a link to an article posted by Ben's father on 12/29/2011:ben-br [url=http://www.showmeblog.com/]ShowMeBlog 2011/12/breedlove.html GMA Good Morning America[/URL]

I have no words...

Thank you.

EleanorR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2011
Treasure Coast
RE Ben Breedlove: My stupid ole computer is mute. Vids do me no good. :( Anyone care to give me a synopsis? (Don't wish to burden anyone, though!)

Re DeejStuff: My last order should be ready for ME by 2nd-3rd week of January. However, in an impatient fit to see what coming attractions "might" be, I vaped a little bit of the Strawberry Cheesecake.

Guess what? Graham cracker crust. :?: That's all I got so far. The crust! :laugh:

How weird is that? :laugh: I'm sure the strawberries and cheesecake will show up next month, though! :D

Fudgey

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 22, 2010
Oklahoma
RE Ben Breedlove: My stupid ole computer is mute. Vids do me no good. :( Anyone care to give me a synopsis? (Don't wish to burden anyone, though!)

Re DeejStuff: My last order should be ready for ME by 2nd-3rd week of January. However, in an impatient fit to see what coming attractions "might" be, I vaped a little bit of the Strawberry Cheesecake.

Guess what? Graham cracker crust. :?: That's all I got so far. The crust! :laugh:

How weird is that? :laugh: I'm sure the strawberries and cheesecake will show up next month, though! :D

If you can see it then you are good. There is only music in the background, can't remember the name of the song. Very sad and uplifting at the same time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread