Dekang 24 MG Pal-Mal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terraphon

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2009
Phoenix, AZ, USA
Wait, wait, wait. A positive Dekang review on ECF? This can't be...

Do you know a good online U.S. supplier of (un-messed-with) Dekang juices? I know a couple, but they only have a limited variety.

hahaha...yep...a positive Dekang review. I'm as unbiased as they come. Names mean nothing to me, only the taste and performance of the juice.

As for online suppliers, I don't know of any who deal in a wide range of Dekang stuff. I'm sure there are some out there but these days most places carry their "own" lines of juice (rebranded, rebottled Dekang, maybe?) or are pushing Halo, JC, etc...

STILLSMOK9

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2009
Esoteric State of America
I picked this up at the local shop and figured it was imperative that I review it here for you.

Enjoy!

(I'm pretty sure this one has no bad words in it)

Good to see you're back doing reviews Terraphon!! I've never cracked up so hard as the time you said that juice 'tastes like vomit'... :D

STILLSMOK9

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2009
HAHAHA...The Johnson Creek Puke Juice review! That was my first one ever. GOD that stuff was foul. bleh!

Well my very first juice order was JC. I did not like it at all, so I vaped it until my Puresmoker Riskee was delivered. Dude I swear that stuff hasn't been touched since!! I thought about giving it to somebody, but then I thought I wouldn't put that stuff on my worst enemy... lol

Terraphon

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2009
Phoenix, AZ, USA
Well my very first juice order was JC. I did not like it at all, so I vaped it until my Puresmoker Riskee was delivered. Dude I swear that stuff hasn't been touched since!! I thought about giving it to somebody, but then I thought I wouldn't put that stuff on my worst enemy... lol

hahaha yeah I still have that bottle of JCPJ sitting in a box. The second I got new juice, I stop using it and haven't opened it since except to do some testing on oxidation theories. I wouldn't give that stuff to a snake.

Rickajho

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2011
Boston MA
Hey! That's the exact same bottle and labeling my "Pal Mal" comes in! Except according to my e-tailer it's made by Boge Technologies. Is there a difference?

I have to agree with you regarding the difficulty describing the flavor. The longer I've been vaping this the harder it is to put a finger on specifics about it. It has that very slightly sweet undertone you described and... after that I'm at a loss to describe it further. Being a noob who smoked Pall Mall's I figured I had to try this. But does it remind me of Pall Mall analog much of anything? No.

Whatever it is I love the stuff and it's been my go-to all day vape. Using 26mg VG. Great vapor.

I'm getting this stuff as made by Boge from Cignot. It would have to be up to you guys to tell me if it's any different from Dekang. But from your video description - and the bottle and the labeling - it sure doesn't sound like it or look like it.

Rick

STILLSMOK9

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2009
Hey! That's the exact same bottle and labeling my "Pal Mal" comes in! Except according to my e-tailer it's made by Boge Technologies. Is there a difference?

I have to agree with you regarding the difficulty describing the flavor. The longer I've been vaping this the harder it is to put a finger on specifics about it. It has that very slightly sweet undertone you described and... after that I'm at a loss to describe it further. Being a noob who smoked Pall Mall's I figured I had to try this. But does it remind me of Pall Mall analog much of anything? No.

Whatever it is I love the stuff and it's been my go-to all day vape. Using 26mg VG. Great vapor.

I'm getting this stuff as made by Boge from Cignot. It would have to be up to you guys to tell me if it's any different from Dekang. But from your video description - and the bottle and the labeling - it sure doesn't sound like it or look like it.

Rick

If it's red in color it MTL is the same! ;)

Rickajho

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2011
Boston MA
If the lid of the bottle has YNDK (Yun Nan De Kang) imprinted on it it's either Boge/Dekang liquid or it's bottled in bottles bought from Dekang.

Functionally, Boge / Dekang is the "brand".

Yup - the cap is imprinted YNDK.

I just googled Boge and Yun Nan De Kang and it does appear they are two separate companies - at least as far as their web presence is concerned. But when it comes down to the product line the two names just seem to overlap and blurr together, even on their respective web sites.

Rick

Terraphon

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2009
Phoenix, AZ, USA
Yup - the cap is imprinted YNDK.

I just googled Boge and Yun Nan De Kang and it does appear they are two separate companies - at least as far as their web presence is concerned. But when it comes down to the product line the two names just seem to overlap and blurr together, even on their respective web sites.

Rick

This is correct. Now, I have no internal knowledge or map of their corporate structure but I think Boge is the hardware division and Dekang is the juice division of Shenzen Boge Technology. Of course it's entire possible that Dekang is a wholly owned subsidiary but...who knows.

It does seem quite likely that they are under the same umbrella.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread