Status
Not open for further replies.

Celestino

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
Hey everyone, we are excited to announce that Dekang Gold Label E-Liquids are finally here!

dekang-gold-label-e-liquid-e-juice-vaping-prime-western-conquerer-crystal-menthol-story-of-lip-vanilla-sky-zero-gram-0mg-12mg-18mg-pg-vg.jpg

Gold Label E-Liquids are Dekang's Premium Line of E-Liquids which are available in 6 flavors:

Our Dekang Gold Label E-Liquids are available in 50/50 PG/VG Blend, 100% PG, and 100% VG!

We offer fast, same day shipping on all orders placed before 2 P.M. E.S.T. and FREE SHIPPING on all orders over $100!

See more now at EVcigarettes.com!

Celestino

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
Hi TKK, the Gold Label E-Liquids are Dekang's top shelf line and is available only through an official contracted Agent with Dekang. We have only recently started to review each flavor and we will be happy to post our reviews once they are complete. So far I am really enjoying and hooked on the Story of Lip (Cherry) flavor. The Story of Lip flavor in comparision to Dekang's Normal (Silver Label) Cherry E-Liquid has rich flavor that's not too overpowering and much smoother throat hit.

Dekang also has a description from their own website but it seems kind of vague. I assume they are holding as much information as possible in the closet due to their competitors who may attempt to reproduce a similar or counterfeit product. Anyhow here is their description:

"
Dekang Gold Label E-Liquids are produced using the latest developments in the field of obtaining natural extracts of tobacco, vanilla, coffee - the basis of all Dekang vapor flavors.

Designed with a unique technology, using only natural high quality ingredients, Dekang Gold label series embodies unique flavors and aromas and will provide an unforgettable taste sensation with soaring electronic cigarettes.

Gold label bottle provides 6 flavors of superb quality and exceptional taste:

• Crystal Menthol
  • Story of Lip
  • Vanilla Sky
  • Vaping Prime
  • Western Conqueror
  • ZERO Gram

Anyhow I hope this helps and we really would like to hear more of our client's feedback though, because that's what matters the most to us! We hope everyone can give the Gold Label from DeKang a chance to become your E-Liquid of choice!

So, what about these liquids make them "Premium"? Would like to hear more about them.

TTK

ECF Veteran
Sep 18, 2011
Johnson City, TN
Thank you for your purchase! We mailed out your order yesterday and hope you enjoy them! If you have any other questions or concerns, please contact us.

Thank you. Your shipping time was a challenge to "the speed of light". By following tracking it appears that they may arrive tomorrow 8/24, and if so, that is about the fastest delivery I have ever received. I am looking forward to trying these eliquids.

Celestino

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
For a limited time, save 20% off all of our Dekang Gold Label E-Liquids with coupon code: ecfgold20%

*Coupon Code will expire after 09/13/2012

We offer fast, same day shipping on all orders placed before 2 P.M. E.S.T. and FREE SHIPPING on all orders over $100!

See more now at EVcigarettes.com!

Deck153

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Hello bluesbishop,

Thanks for visiting our website and forum. At this time, we don't have a physical store front. However, we do ship fast and local orders placed before 2pm EST should arrive the next day.

I am sending you a PM with more information.

Just noticed you guys are in Jacksonville! I live in Jax...Town Center area now, but moving to the Riverside area. before months end...do you guys have a store front, or can I pick up orders if I want to avoid shipping charges and get my juices quicker?

bluesbishop

ECF Veteran
Sep 27, 2012
Jacksonville, FL
Hello bluesbishop,

Thanks for visiting our website and forum. At this time, we don't have a physical store front. However, we do ship fast and local orders placed before 2pm EST should arrive the next day.

I am sending you a PM with more information.

Thanks for the info! Will have to try some of these new Gold liquids...hopefully you guys can get a store front ! it would be nice to have some options in Jax!

Do you have a personal fav?

Celestino

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
Thanks for the info! Will have to try some of these new Gold liquids...hopefully you guys can get a store front ! it would be nice to have some options in Jax!

Do you have a personal fav?

Story of Lip is my fav, then Vanilla Sky, I personally don't vape the tobacco or menthol flavors since I enjoy flavors more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread