Dekang Red Cow?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Underdawg736

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2013
Lancaster, Pa
Has anyone tried Dekang Red Cow and if so how does it stack up against the real thing? I'm a Red Bull FIEND, I absolutely love the taste of it and could drink it all day long if it wasn't so expensive! After over 10 years of drinking it, for a while it was up to 4 cans a day but now I'm down to several a week, I'm thinking I could kill my Red Bull habit the same way I'm killing my analog habit.....with......VAPOR!!

Underdawg736

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2013
Lancaster, Pa
To me it tastes almost exactly like the drink. There's maybe one flavor note it's missing, but that's probably the bitterness of the caffeine. And since caffeine can't be vaped, apparently, all our Red Bull, coffee and cappuccino juices are just going to have to be decaf.

Thanks ThunderPumpkin! If it does indeed taste nearly identical to the real thing then that just may become my daily vape especially at $12 for 30ml! I can deal with it being decaf, I'm just after the taste! Caffine can be obtained much cheaper....lol!

I take it that the joyetech and Dekang versions are the same product?

UncleChuck

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2011
Portland
I love most all energy drinks, but I can't stand Dekang's red cow, or any other vendor's energy drink flavors. There is just something very nasty and cloyingly sweet about them. The favor is a pretty good match for a real Red Bull, it just doesn't translate that well to vaping IMHO. I think part of the problem is the lack of the sour/tart flavor that Redbull and other energy drinks have, as well as the flavor of the caffeine and the carbonation (carbonation does in fact change the flavor)

It's a fairly close match, but personally I find it awful.

Underdawg736

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2013
Lancaster, Pa
Thanks for the input UncleChuck! My pallet is definitely unusual so I may dig, but then again I may not.....only one way to find out! lol!! I plan on ordering the 24mg variety, would that level of nicotine mimic carbonation? (still learning the ropes of vaping but have noticed higher mg's of nicotine adds a noticeable kick in flavor and somewhat dulls it out a bit)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread