Dekang ry4 & flu cured

Status
Not open for further replies.

div3rg3nt

Dec 20, 2011
US
Recently purchased 2 50ml bottles of Dekang juice, ry4 and flu cured. My first time trying Dekang products other than their port tobacco. Not that impressed so far. I'm using a new Boge lr 510 cartomizer on 3.7v 650 mAh battery and I'm not really tasting tobacco flavor like some reviewers mention. I was thinking I should try them on standard resistance Boge and it may taste better. Does anyone have a suggestion for getting the most out of theses inexpensive juices?

Btw, I also tried dripping in Bauway 306 and the taste was similar, maybe a bit better. I spoiled myself by starting off with some craft juice from Vaperite.com, so I may be out of luck. You get what you pay for I suppose.

Dave

Huffelpuff

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 27, 2011
Philadelphia Burbs
Hi Dave,

When I first started my first order of juices was not at all to my liking. It takes a while to find a vape that really does it for you. Everyone's got different tastes, for tobacco I like AVE Boba's or GJ. Other people I've heard from like Backwood Brew, Bounty Hunter and Johnson's Creek. (If I've got the names correctly :) - havent tried the last three for tobacco.

Good luck on your search.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread