The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

delete my account

Discussion in 'Site Feedback and Help' started by Vexar, Aug 24, 2018.

Tags:
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Vexar

Vexar Full Member

Sep 7, 2017
    Even more reason to leave I have to post this message to remove it.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  2. sdennislee

sdennislee Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Nov 23, 2012
    Alaska
    I think you will find they don't delete accounts but will instead close it so it can't be used.

To close your account, submit a ticket using the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page.

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  3. Shadav

Shadav Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 4, 2013
    Westfield, IN, USA
    even more reason to leave? sorry if you haven't found anything helpful in the past year that you have been here
    yes you can send a request through the contact us link
    other than that, and I don't mean this to be rude but, just don't visit the site if you apparently are against it :blink:
    I mean, I pretty much left for two years :lol: so I mean....if you don't sign in then well, problem solved
    but again yes you can send a request through the contact us link to have your account removed if you so wish to do so, after they verify that you are in fact the account owner and not someone that hacked into it

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. sdennislee

sdennislee Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Nov 23, 2012
    Alaska
    Wonder if this is why you can't just delete an account??? Seems like a great reason to require an admin to handle this task;)

Hate see anyone leave, hard to believe you weren't able to benefit from the information shared here.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. sonicbomb

sonicbomb Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 17, 2015
    1187 Hunterwasser
    • Funny Funny x 2
  6. Shadav

Shadav Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 4, 2013
    Westfield, IN, USA
    pretty much any public forum is going to have censors and rules in place
    I know there are places that don't have such but they usually are not publicly viewed either

yes there are words that are censored, as I've personally found out doing reviews there are websites and companies that are censored after having been proven by the community to not be a reputable vender
    but that aside, again, pretty much anywhere you go, there is going to be some sort of rules/censorship that's just the way it goes...to which you agreed to when you signed up...so if this is your reason for leaving, sorry, best of luck elsewhere and best of luck with your journey into vaping and stopping smoking
    but rest assured no one was targeting you, it's just part of the forum rules (typo or not)

• Like Like x 1
  7. somdcomputerguy

somdcomputerguy vaper dedicato Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Dec 3, 2014
    Rupert, West Virginia
    • Like Like x 6
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. sonicbomb

sonicbomb Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 17, 2015
    1187 Hunterwasser
    [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 6
    • Love Love x 1
  9. Vinnybagodoughnuts

Vinnybagodoughnuts Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Nov 19, 2015
    Oh I get it.:)

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. evan le'garde

evan le'garde Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Apr 3, 2013
    I remember one time when i was adding new Mods to Mods A -Z a few weeks ago, i found that the "Thunderhead Creations Tauren Mechanical Tube Mod" description, one which had been added at an earlier date, had been altered by the system. It was because "Thunderhead Creations" was abbreviated to three letters which are, or can be, referrenced to an illegal substance. Ordinarily the company uses the abbreviation, as did i. To fix the "...", which had replaced the original text, i had to spell out the full company name instead.

I was going to make the letters bold, above, so you'd know what i meant. It's the letter at the beginning of each of these words : Thunder - Head - Creations.

I do wonder if people would get the wrong idea if they were to come across the Tauren on a vendors website. If it were me i'd instantly assume it was a mod system for vapourizing herbs, but it isn't !.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1