Deluxe Fluxomizer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ola everyone.

Going for buying 510 set and some eGo-t batteries (and a cone) with fluxes and boges for my start in towards becoming a vapor.
From what I'we found out the reg size flux will look like the normal attys + carts that follows the 510 set. and the same if i trow them on the eGo-t and put a cone over it.
What I'm unsure about is when it comes to the XL, will it fit the eGo with the cone over it? presuming it will look funny as h... on the 510 batteries. is the XL longer and got a bigger diameter? thats what I'm presuming and if so the cone won't fit over em, and the 510 with a XL flux wil look pretty strange. So is there another type of "cone" that will fit the XL. will the standard mouthpiece drip tip fit those XL?
as you can see this is presumptions from my point, and I can't seem to find the diameter and length on the flux.. Oh and is there any difference to the blk/stainless and the clear/tinted once? GotVapes just made that unclear to me on their site (to their defense tho, I'm very easily confused and got a lot of "blondie" tendency).
Picture would be very much appreciated as that would clear up any thoughts I may have and questions afterwords (hopefully) :p

Cheers

dormouse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2010
Pennsylvania
I think those tubes are thicker than the old totally clear ones that crack and fall apart.

I don't know anything about whether Ego cones fit over them but somebody will. I use a Riva and I don't bother with the cone.

Don't forget to buy the syringe.

Try PG juices with 20-30% VG or any thin juices. Some thinner 50/50's may work

And never put any juice in a carto without trying and liking it first.

Buy a drip tip (if you got B tube atty I think you need Ego drip tip, and I think A tube takes 510 atty? I don't know) - someone else can verify.

Cheers dormouse :)
Yeah I'we seen a couple wiw cones over em, just need to "sand" down the part thats towards the mouth ^^ but i don't know if this the XL or reg tho.
Syringe 10-4
So i should use mixed juices then I presume. think I'll head over to that department and read some on that as well then ;)
Aha, so cartos hangs on to the juice ^^
Drip tip, could you explain that a little, think those I'we seen is more mods of the drip tips. no clue how that works as off now, from what Iwe seen tho its the mouthpiece thats the drip tip? was thinking about using the attys that came with the 510 for tasting ^^

Last edited:

Stef64

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 5, 2011
Michigan
The Regular and XL Fluxomizer Deluxe have the same diameter. The regular eGo cones will not fit over them. I use the KGo big-bore cone from Hoosiers. They work great on my Riva. I have heard that the Riva 910 cone will fit over them but I cannot verify it.

The black/SS are thinner that the clear/tinted ones, about the same diameter as the Boge cartos. I think the solid ones are harder to clean because you cannot easily remove the tube.

Here are pictures of my 750 mA Riva with both the reg. and XL Fluxos:

Attachments

• Fluxos on Riva 750.jpg
    Fluxos on Riva 750.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 16

Nomoreash

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2010
Chattanooga, TN
A regular un-moded Ego/Riva cone will not fit over the newer CE2 Deluxe tube. The tubes are basically the same outter dimension as the syringe tube that everyone was having to do on the previous versions with cheap tubes.

Hoosier E-Cig sales KGO Bigbore Cones that will fit over them or you can mod a regular one if you have the tools to do it. Just involves cutting the narrow end off enough to fit over the tube. I use a dremel and cutting wheel then clean the cut up with a file.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread