Desire Design Cut Premium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bolivar

ECF Veteran
Jan 20, 2014
Surrounded by cows and wheat
I won this mod a couple weeks ago and received it today. Here are my initial impressions.

Mods: I didn't know whether to put this in VV/VW, Temp control or where, since it does both. Feel free to move it to a more appropriate subforum if needed.

This is a very nice, quality built mod. No rattles, buttons are all tight. I love the 5 color modes for the readout ! The mod is shaped well and fits my hand nicely, and as a bonus, button placement can be used either left or right handed easily. It has some weight, but is not nearly as heavy as some other 2 battery mods I own, and not uncomfortable to use. Screen is easy to view. The menus are intuitive- had no trouble setting it up to get a good vape right out of the box. Battery compartment is marked clearly for battery polarity, with spring loaded battery posts for easy 18650 battery installation. Magnetic door is tight- installation of batteries is easy and quick. The Bulldog tank is a beast that rolls out the vapor and flavor. My computer room is a bit cloudy today.

It's evident a lot of thought went into producing and manufacturing this device. That thought paid off with a well designed and superb functioning mod/tank combination.

All in all this is a GREAT setup. I'd like to thank Desire Design and Desire_Kristina for the chance to win and use this top notch mod. Desire Design is definitely on my radar for more purchases.

Reactions: Baditude
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread