Dessert suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Looking for some single flavours that are good Ex. CAP Chocolate glased donut. I haven't tried any but TFA Frosted donut yet so just hope to not buy any gross/weak ones. Preferably TFA,CAP,FA or FW.
A few observations:
All of us have a different definition of what constitutes a single stand alone flavor concentrate.
Your best bet is to decide what single flavor particularly sounds like it's just what sounds fantastic to you and find all the review information you can about them.
Recommend you give a wide birth to chocolates, peanut butters, cheesecakes, and creams.

A few observations:
All of us have a different definition of what constitutes a single stand alone flavor concentrate.
Your best bet is to decide what single flavor particularly sounds like it's just what sounds fantastic to you and find all the review information you can about them.
Recommend you give a wide birth to chocolates, peanut butters, cheesecakes, and creams.
The only decent chocolate flavour that I enjoyed on its own was MB Glamour Chocolate at 6% that was very nice. Just my opinion though and I hope you don’t mind me chiming in on your conversation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread