Detonator Owners Comments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robert

Moved On
Jun 18, 2009
San Diego, CA.
So, I sold a few Detonators to various people here on the forum. I wanted to hear from you, and see how well your liking your PV.

Please post up and tell everyone which Detonator you have (2 Button Multi Volt, 1 or 2 LED, a prototype, etc. ) If you have any pictures of yourself using your Detonator they would be nice to see.

I want to let others on the forum know how someone who has actually bought one of my Detonators feel about there purchase.

Thanks Robert
IMG_2901-1-1-1.jpg

Last edited:

Robert

Moved On
Jun 18, 2009
San Diego, CA.
Wow Youtubecommercial those decal look great- Nice Pix. You have 1 of only a few 2 Button MultiVolts out there.

Thanks Doots glad your enjoying it.

Youtube's 2 Button Detonator does what no other PV will do.
Nothing can do what a 2 Button High Volt Multi Volt Detonator will do.

****************** Limited Edition **********************

Dog004-3-1-3-1.jpg

****************** Limited Edition ***********************

DNCMenteer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2009
Honolulu, HI
Hey Robert,
Got my detonator about a week ago, and loving it! Ill never go back to regular batts again. If anything my detonator has gotten me turned on the the mod world and i just want to get more and more. This will be a huge weight off my mind on my upcoming deployment! Plus you threw in some juice for free! Which taste really great on the 5v!! Thanks again!

Robert

Moved On
Jun 18, 2009
San Diego, CA.
hey Robert, I've had mine for about 3 weeks. Still love it! Works as good if not better then my more expensive mods. Love the 5 volts! Just wish I bought the 2 button modle..
Thanx Dave

I glad to hear you think it works good. That LED probly gfets some attention,k huh? Sklammy got the Blinking Green LED- One of the brightest I've made.

The 2 Button Multi Volt Detonator is not in production at this time. It was a limited run. Those are such a pain in the xxx to make. I still have 2-3 more people out ther with Multi Volt Models. I still have one but don't use it.

I might make more 2 Button models. Question what color should I make the first one?

Robert

Moved On
Jun 18, 2009
San Diego, CA.
Hey Robert,
Got my detonator about a week ago, and loving it! Ill never go back to regular batts again. If anything my detonator has gotten me turned on the the mod world and i just want to get more and more. This will be a huge weight off my mind on my upcoming deployment! Plus you threw in some juice for free! Which taste really great on the 5v!! Thanks again!

Glad your liking it. He and his buddy got 3 Detonators. When I get the regulators I'm asked if they will be used in any Military Operations? Now - I have to say yes they are. Go Navy!

tpboles

ECF Veteran
Nov 5, 2008
AL, USA
Got my detonator today! So far so good. Loving the fact that I don't have to take a 10 second draw for good vapor and throat hit (5v is nice). Feels great in the hand. Really solid build quality. Definitely a winner, and the price is right!

One a side note - despite all the pictures, it is still much smaller than I expected! :)

Robert

Moved On
Jun 18, 2009
San Diego, CA.
Got my detonator today! So far so good. Loving the fact that I don't have to take a 10 second draw for good vapor and throat hit (5v is nice). Feels great in the hand. Really solid build quality. Definitely a winner, and the price is right!

One a side note - despite all the pictures, it is still much smaller than I expected! :)

Florida, Texas, Haiwaii, Arizona, and now ........ Alabama! Woo Hoo!
I'm glad you liking the 5 Volt "Sweet Spot"

Since you been vapin and haven't had a chance to take a pic, yet, I got some pictures of your Red Detonator.

IMG_2939.jpg

It's first steps

IMG_2937.jpg

New Ground Technique

IMG_2942.jpg

Thanks Again
Robert

IMG_2901-2-1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread