Devices Similar to iTaste VV v3.0?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really like the features of this particular device (i.e. VV and VW, ohms checker, reasonable voltage and wattage range, pass through) but the battery size is making me think twice about it. I really wish they did a 1300mAh variant or even an 1100. It helps that its a pass through but I was wondering if there are any other devices out there with similar features but a bigger battery capacity. I know there is the Innokin MVP but that's obviously a lot bigger capacity, I don't know if I could get used to vaping out of a box and discretion would seemingly be an impossibility!

graybeard

ECF Veteran
Oct 20, 2013
Gaffney SC
KGO VV2 1300mAh The down side of this is it only has a 2.5 amp limit where the vv 3.0 has a 3.5 amp limit. It's probably somewhat longer too. Other than battery size, the other features are mostly the same. I chose this over the vv 3.0 mostly on battery mah.

Happy hunting

I bought 3 of these Kgo's. 1 900mah and 2 1300 mah during the "pre black friday sale" . One 1300 arrived doa. the replacement arrived doa. I gave the 900 to a friend and it quickly died. My honest review about the quality issues was immediately taken down, leaving only the glowing 4 and 5 star reviews for all to see. Trust me. the vv v3 is ten time the battery for nearly the same money. Just wish I had found them first. My remaining 1300 is serving as back up to the vv's and isn't allowed to leave the house for fear it will crap out when I really need it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread