• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Devon vape meet anyone interested

Status
Not open for further replies.

aaronc300

Jul 12, 2013
Starcross, Exeter
Was thinking about organizing a vape meet in Exeter in the next couple of months.
will have to be on a weekend due to work and most likely be at the end of the month due to that is when i get paid
also i have a pub we can meet in as the farmers union website sponsored by http://ebacconist.co.uk/ I also called them up to confirm that they allow vaping in the pub they asked me if i could let them know how many people will be coming so they can reserve as many tables as needed.(we don't have to but might be an idea to just to make sure we have some where to sit)

all i need to do now is see if anyone is interested then decide on a date and time

also here is there website so you can find were it is The Farmers Union Pub in central Exeter | Fine Food & Drink | Accommodation

this will be my first vape meet and organizing anything like this so if some one would like to help out it would be appreciated

Chrissie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Hi aaronc300 :)

AAE-C UK organised a meet in Devon (Paignton) back in July - it was brilliant :D

I'm in Cornwall so would be able to get to Exeter by train if the meet up started mid day :)

And just to add, we are about to set up another Cornwall meet up, so if you can come a tad further West you would be so welcome to join us :D

Last edited:

aaronc300

Jul 12, 2013
Starcross, Exeter
Hi aaronc300 :)

AAE-C UK organised a meet in Devon (Paignton) back in July - it was brilliant :D

I'm in Cornwall so would be able to get to Exeter by train if the meet up started mid day :)

And just to add, we are about to set up another Cornwall meet up, so if you can come a tad further West you would be so welcome to join us :D

Would love to come if its on a weekend if not ill be out of luck. Work takes up my whole week unfortunately

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread