The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

DFW Local Vender

Discussion in 'North Texas Vapers' started by RoKeM, Jul 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. RoKeM

RoKeM Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jul 16, 2009
    Dallas, TX.
    Hi all, I just wanted to give my North Texas Vapors a heads up on a supplier I found. If you all have not come across him yourselves. His name is James and he owns a business called DFWvapors.com. He’s a nice guy and has pretty good pricing. Also, he will do his best to help you out if you are in a pinch, check out the button on his site “DFW Locals” its an awesome service where he offers to meet you somewhere if you need something rite-away! I have ordered from him a couple of times and he gets his orders filled and out the door on the same day! So if you live in the area your order will be there the next day with the lowest shipping option! Anyway, check him out and if you do, please post some feed back.
    DFWvapor, US Made E-liquid, E-Cigarettes and Accessories
    :toast:

2. AngelBunny

AngelBunny Senior Member ECF Veteran

Aug 31, 2009
    McKinney, TX
    I have talked to him in some of the chats (goes by lowkeyy there I think) ... funny guy, and agree that he has some good prices.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.