Status
Not open for further replies.

ejuiceconnoisseur

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Jun 1, 2013
Melbourne, FL
DFW Root Beer.jpg
Once again, DFW Vapor has shown that they can be all over the map as far as quality and taste are concerned. This one, however, is not entirely their fault. I’ve had Root Beer from a number of different vendors and I’m sorry to say that the majority of them come out tasting like a spent firecracker. Don’t know what exactly it is about root beer flavorings, but they must be very difficult to get right. Maybe it’s the difficulty of overcoming the carbonation obstacle. Who knows?

The flavor is slightly reminiscent of root beet (and I stress the word “slightly”) upon the initial couple nanoseconds of the inhale, and somewhat identifiable in the aftertaste. Otherwise, I refer you to the aforementioned “spent firecracker” flavor. If you’re wondering what that would taste like… go to your local fireworks outlet and find out for yourself. So far, the only manufacturer I’ve come across (not to say there are no others) to get the root beer flavor right is... (Click here to read the rest of my review.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread