For Sale Dicodes Dani 25 and Kayfun 25mm

SlushPuppy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 17, 2014
Cincinnati, OH, USA
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey y’all. Pretty simple stuff. I have a dicodes Dani 25 and a kayfun 25 mm tank with the steam tuners kit. I have a drip tip around here somewhere I can throw in if need be. The one I bought with this setup is a royal purple bigs tip from the UK and I’d like to keep that as it matches my new Dani micro setup.

It’s well used for several years now but works fine. A couple dings in the bottom battery lid and some atomizer scuffing on top.

I would like 100 for the tube and 50 for the tank. Bought them all from cremedevape in the UK and can provide purchase information if need be. Thanks so much for looking!!

Edit to add: I’m in the USA. I’d like to keep it in the USA if possible. Just more expensive and a pain in the .....

No trades, obviously. I’ve grown out of vapes as a hobby and I’m just trying to fund some new photography glass.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 60
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 65
Last edited:

SlushPuppy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 17, 2014
Cincinnati, OH, USA
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Oh crap, sorry. I didn’t see this. And yes it’s still available. It can fit 21700 or 20700 but will have a slight rattle with the smaller cell. The kayfun is the kayfun 5 squared. With the steam tuners drop tanks. I do have the original giant ... metal barrel for it too that I can pull out for you.

I don’t have the cones though. I have only ever used 25 mm rtas on it. The one included and a Taifun gt4.

Kelt.

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Apr 22, 2014
    Ohio, USA
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Sold. Pending shipping
    Some details would be appreciated. I paid you on the 31st. July , and have not heard from you since the 2nd. August.
    I have sent direct messages to you, which remain unanswered, despite your having accessed the forum several times in that period. (Including about 15 minutes ago)
    Please update me with your situation.

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 28, 2016
    the Universe
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Not a word from @SlushPuppy . I can only assume that he intended to scam me all along.
    I'll be initiating the PP Charge back, and debating whether to involve the police.
    Mods do whatever you do in this situation.

That really sucks Mate!!!

SlushPuppy was last online this past Sunday at 4:11AM.

Screen shot 2023-08-18 at 4.42.24 PM.png

He should have been keeping you in the loop from the get-go. The fact that he took your money, never replied to your PM's, didn't provide you with any shipping and tracking info sure does make it look like he is a scammer. He is obviously avoiding you.

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 28, 2016
    the Universe
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Isnt slushpuppy a senior and verified member?

He is a Verified Member, but that doesn't mean anything since iTrader and Verified Memberships were canned a while back.

Thinking his 100% iTrader rating with a "1" was for feedback he received after purchasing a Taifun GT 4 RTA in 2018 from a very reputable ECF seller.

Besides this Dicodes/Kayfun listing, his only other listing in the Classifieds was in 2018 for a Comp Lyfe BD #2 Silver post Deck. The listing does not show anyone expressing any interest, or who may (or may not) have purchased it. I suspect it wasn't sold, due to the fact that there was no top cap for the RDA.

Like you, I've made many gear purchases via FB B/S/T groups. Those have been very smooth deals. Seasoned folks selling on FB always offer vouches. A seller who can't offer vouches = Red Flag.

Kelt.

Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Apr 22, 2014
    Ohio, USA
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    It's a crapshoot. Vouches are at best a verbal recommendation, I've never heard of a voucher actually reimbursing a buyer when a deal went bad.
    Been buying here, there and errywhere for many years, and have had very few problems. They leave a bad taste for a while, an increase in caution and maybe a gentle reminder to myself that I don't need ALL of the things!
    +1 on the blacklist. Other platforms maintain them, and they seem to have use.

Assuming @SlushPuppy has not had his PayPal hacked, it is interesting to note how easy it was to "find" them. I was able to find addresses, phone numbers, family members and information about recent events in their world for free.

eawfs30

Oct 29, 2022
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    It's a crapshoot. Vouches are at best a verbal recommendation, I've never heard of a voucher actually reimbursing a buyer when a deal went bad.
    Been buying here, there and errywhere for many years, and have had very few problems. They leave a bad taste for a while, an increase in caution and maybe a gentle reminder to myself that I don't need ALL of the things!
    +1 on the blacklist. Other platforms maintain them, and they seem to have use.

Assuming @SlushPuppy has not had his PayPal hacked, it is interesting to note how easy it was to "find" them. I was able to find addresses, phone numbers, family members and information about recent events in their world for free.
    Agreed. When I got scammed, the email address used for PP led to a woman in Texas. Saw her FB page, etc figured good, its a real person. Nope, it was an African dude that even taunted me and made fun of me for being stupid. Even sent me a picture of a woman's vag and said Here's your tracking info.

Users who are viewing this thread