DID Atomizers

Status
Not open for further replies.

LongDraw

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 3, 2012
Suburbs, IL
Hello everyone, I am relatively new to vaping and have a couple questions regarding the DID atomizers.
Where to order? On google I was brought to a UK website
Are they tanks or do you have to keep dripping every few hits?

Thanks for the help

Here is the link for the DID MMVapors It is UK based.

I have not used one, but I do have cobra which is also a genesis style atomizer. You use a mesh wick that you role and oxidize then wrap the coil around that. The juice goes from the tank (so no dripping) up the mesh wick due to capillary action (with the holes being close enough, many use #400 and there is another thread showing #500 wicks better.)

At this time I am using 400, had ordered that before reading the thread I mentioned, and it works really well but will probably order 500 some time down the road.

JohnRuck

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2012
New Orleans
Here is the link for the DID MMVapors It is UK based.

I have not used one, but I do have cobra which is also a genesis style atomizer. You use a mesh wick that you role and oxidize then wrap the coil around that. The juice goes from the tank (so no dripping) up the mesh wick due to capillary action (with the holes being close enough, many use #400 and there is another thread showing #500 wicks better.)

At this time I am using 400, had ordered that before reading the thread I mentioned, and it works really well but will probably order 500 some time down the road.

thanks for the info bro!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread