Did I destroy my last functioning battery?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wifabif

Jul 8, 2011
Oregon
After some difficulties with the last 3 manual kr808d-1 batts (check for a later post, I'll ask around about this there), my old reliable has been an Automatic, which has served me well, and stayed trusty for the last several months. It's usually in my apron pocket, either at the coffee shop where I work, or my other in the ceramics studio. One other time, the end of the batt had some dust or crumbs lodged in the holes on the LED, causing ridiculous resistance that nearly left me breathless and light headed. A little blow outward (I know, I know, I've heard not to do this...) actually blew out the debris and left me with a beautifully functioning and easy-drag e-cig again, however, the last time I did this, I was panicked to find that my draws were EXTREMELY airy. I figured I dislodged a switch or something, and sucked SUUUPER hard, and can get vapor again, but it's very airy, and difficult to get a good, thick vapor. Any way to fix this? or should I chalk it up to experience, and learn to listen to warnings? Wahhh.... Of course, it's the same day that my other Ol' Reliable, my manual passthru, seems to have the wire broken near where it's connected. I'm gonna lose it if I have to go nico-free! Help?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread