The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

did i seriously just do this??

Discussion in 'VV/VW APV Discussion' started by Kevin King, Jul 13, 2012.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Kevin King

Kevin King Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 21, 2012
    PA
    i just ordered the black satin provari mini with blue leds! ...........ANDDDDD..............

IM OFFICIALLY POOR!!!! BUT I DONT CARE BECAUSE ITS GONNA BE WORTH IT! (i hope)

2. Zooker

Zooker Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 30, 2012
    Washington State
    It will be worth it, my child. Now just eat ramen noodles and turkey weiners for a week or two, and you'll be back on track--no harm, no foul!:toast:

3. Nedus Mustafus

Nedus Mustafus Senior Member ECF Veteran

Nov 28, 2010
    London, Kentucky
    Haha, I can understand your pain, Kevin. I fear you'll end up buying a regular Provari because you'll be unsatisfied with the limited battery life, but, alas... black with blue LED sure will be pretty to look at!

4. Kevin King

May 21, 2012
    PA
    the 18350s will be just fine, because i dont think ill be taking it to work with me anyways. and an 650 twist will get me thru a day at work no problem. so im pretty sure the 18350s will do. i sold my LT kit also because of the size, and im actually really excited about the size of the mini. i feel its perfect for what i want

5. Nedus Mustafus

Nov 28, 2010
    London, Kentucky
    Oh! Well, in that case, you should be fine. Didn't know you had a Twist for work. That makes things a lot easier. I'm more of a big-battery guy, personally. But, you know what they say... "whatever keeps YOU off analogs is the BEST of everything."

I'd be interested to know how you like the Provari. I'll be ordering myself a 18490 version when finances allow. I bet you're stoked! I would personally be stalking the mail lady if I had one on its way. LOL.

6. yuttynutt

yuttynutt Reviewer / Blogger Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 28, 2011
    Minnesota
    I'm a big batt guy too 18650 3000 mah but looking at a helix or any other 26650 mod lol

7. Riverboat

Riverboat Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 15, 2012
    Arizona
    Me too, big battery all the way... I have a SuperT Shockwave ordered---26000 battery :)
    I own both Provaris, full size and mini... The full size is my favorite, but I was really surprized how long the 18350 last...

8. Riverboat

Riverboat Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 15, 2012
    Arizona
    Provaris? It will become one of your favorie Mods... Every hit is the same thanks to the boost chip..... Fool proof.....

9. Kevin King

May 21, 2012
    PA
    lets stop talking about it, until its in my hands. I CANT WAIT ANY LONGER!! lol

i ordered mine with 2 batteries and blue led. i didnt get a charger because i found a nice one for 10 dollars at ljesmokes. but does anyone have recommendations on where to find the cheapest aw imr 18350s?

10. SnowDragon

SnowDragon Moved On ECF Veteran

Jul 28, 2010
    Boise, Idaho
    Congrats on your purchase Kevin, you'll be happy.

RTDVapor.com generally has the best prices on AW IMRs.

11. Nedus Mustafus

Nov 28, 2010
    London, Kentucky
    Ditto this. I have ordered 18650's from them in the past with no issue. Be sure to use the coupon code ECF5 for 5% off.

12. KForrester86

KForrester86 Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 27, 2012
    Columbia, PA
    right on Kevin. I'm slowly saving money for a Provari setup.. but It's a big investment for a PV imo.

where in PA are you located?

13. Kevin King

May 21, 2012
    PA
    im in irwin, about 20 to 25 minutes away from pittsburgh

14. zoiDman

zoiDman My -0^10 = Nothing at All* ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Apr 16, 2010
    So-Cal
    I wait a long time before buying a Provari.

Couldn't justify the cost. Finally I Cracked and bout one. Two days after it arrived I wondered why I had waited so long?

I had mine over a year and it doesn't look any different than the day I got it. Same Rock Solid Feel. And Same Flawless Performance.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.