The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Difference Between Fireluke 2 And Fireluke 2 Limited Edition

Discussion in 'Freemax' started by Freemax_Jerry, Sep 12, 2019.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Freemax_Jerry

Freemax_Jerry Brand Manager ECF Veteran

Freemax vape has released the Freemax Fireluke 2 Tank and Fireluke 2 Limited Edition in succession, so which one do you like better between these two sub ohm tanks?

The Fireluke 2 adopts a patented slide-to-open top fill structure with the 360-degree e-liquid feeding design. It also comes with the newest TX1/TX2/TNX2/TX3/TX4 Mesh Coil for option to bring you best vaping flavor. It features a unique patented combination of 90% Tea Fiber Cotton and 10% Organic Cotton core for quality flavor.

[​IMG]

So how about the Fireluke 2 Tank Limited Edition? The difference from the fireluke 2 tank is that it’s full matte black tank and coil with colorful O-ring. It also comes with the double and quad coils with tea fiber cotton for big clouds and best flavor.

Parameters
    Size: 24 x 47.8mm/28 x 47.8mm
    Capacity: 5ml(Standard Edition)/2ml(TPD Edition)
    Coil: TX2 mesh coil 0.2ohm 40-80W/TX1 mesh coil 0.15ohm 40-90W
    Material: Stainless steel/ Glass tube
    Drip tip: 810 drip tip
    Thread: 510

You may also have a chance to get the Freemax Fireluke 2 Limited Edition for free if you join the Freemax vape giveaway. Click here to enter>> Limited Edition Fireluke 2 – Freemax – Innovative Vape Hardware Manufacturer.

• Love Love x 1
  2. Spinch77

Spinch77 Full Member

Oct 17, 2019
    Vancouver
    the way this thing wicks is poor i bought this tank cuz i read that it wicks well and the coils last 2-3 weeks i am on day 4 with the new tx1 coil and its showing signs of dying already guess its time to put the tx2 coil in