Digbys steeping time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Strangebrew

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 24, 2012
NE Tennessee
Ok, I'll keep this brief. I've got some Digby's Mum's Custard that's been steeping for 6 days. Long enough? Or should I let it sit another few days?
There has only been four threads (five now) related to "Digby's" within this forum. How many of Digby's mixes have you tried?
Have you noticed any variation in e-liquid taste from when you acquired compared to a week later? I don't fret for aging or a fiddle.

Ozzie_J

Oct 25, 2015
Northern Ireland
There has only been four threads (five now) related to "Digby's" within this forum. How many of Digby's mixes have you tried?
Have you noticed any variation in e-liquid taste from when you acquired compared to a week later? I don't fret for aging or a fiddle.
This is the first Digby's I've tried. I got a few liquids last week, the Digby's and some Space Jam. Cracked the SJ straight away b/c I love the stuff but decided to leave the Digby's a while. I've never been one for steeping either but I got some Manabush which was really sickly sweet to start with but after a couple of weeks it was fantastic, so I'm in two minds about steeping now.

Btw, the Mums' Custard is pretty good:) Too early to say for sure but I think I'm onto a winner!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread