The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Diggin the batt bags

Discussion in 'Vapor4Life' started by corybrown40, Nov 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. corybrown40

corybrown40 Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Just got my second order today. Ordered some batterys and they came in there own little bags. They look great anwith a simple necklace great for a lanyard!!

2. Uselessdreamer1

Uselessdreamer1 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Apr 29, 2009
    Kentucky
    I agree. I love the bags. I keep a full VK ready while my other battery is in the PPC. Having fresh batteries is the best thing ever!

3. JohnnyVapor

JohnnyVapor Super Member ECF Veteran

Oct 23, 2009
    Chicago, IL
    I usually just use the case, but my gf loves the little batt bags. Not to mention my kitten loves them just as much... he thinks they're the greatest toy around.

4. mephisto69

mephisto69 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Oct 28, 2009
    Wisconsin
    I just ordered and recieved a couple of batt bags as well, and I must say they are very handy for keeping my VK in my pocket - they fit two snugly, which works great for me because I love variety, so I am usually puffing on more than one carto. I only disassemble my VK's when charging, and I can't wear Leaford's lanyard at work, so the batt bags are awesome! Thanks Steve! ;)

5. ALUCARD

ALUCARD Senior Member ECF Veteran

Oct 24, 2009
    Wylie, TX
    I don't have any bags :(

Btw, corybrown40 you need to use BBcode to get your sig to show.

6. rp_iowa

rp_iowa Senior Member ECF Veteran

Oct 22, 2009
    GREAT idea - I got my last order with batteries and the little bags - had no isea what I was going to do with them - until now =o)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.