Status
Not open for further replies.

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2015
Arkansas Ozarks
It's not too bad. I like it better than the standard run of the mill "stick" mods. This one is lighter (it's all plastic except, of course, the contacts), takes an 18650 (means it'll last a lot longer than a "stick" battery, and batteries can be swapped to prevent being tethered to a wall when charging), and has 3 settings (3.2V, 3.4V, and bypass). The tank it comes with is a little lackluster, but it is VERY sturdy. Of course, any 510 tank can be used on top of it, so... I guess my only complaint would be the button. I wish it were a bit clickier.

Jebbn

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2018
safe distance from a black hole
It's not too bad. I like it better than the standard run of the mill "stick" mods. This one is lighter (it's all plastic except, of course, the contacts), takes an 18650 (means it'll last a lot longer than a "stick" battery, and batteries can be swapped to prevent being tethered to a wall when charging), and has 3 settings (3.2V, 3.4V, and bypass). The tank it comes with is a little lackluster, but it is VERY sturdy. Of course, any 510 tank can be used on top of it, so... I guess my only complaint would be the button. I wish it were a bit clickier.
Thanks, Im only interested in the mod. Seems like it might be a cool little thing to have a couple of,

Jebbn

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2018
safe distance from a black hole
So I got three. Here is two in a paper shredder basket.
Might be an omen. Doh.
I'm going to use one as a daily device just to see how long it lasts and because they're comfortable, light and so far perfect for my vaping style.
One con so far, top heavy. Tips over easily with a 4ml rta.
20190605_184550.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread