Dinner Lady - Grape Vine

killkimotester

ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2022
Hungary
Dinner Lady - Grape Vine
Producer: England
20ml aroma in 60ml chubby gorilla bottle.
I think the Dinner Lady brand is known to everyone in the vapers community. Some of them are very good flavours and some are not so good. Grape Vine would be a grape mix, more specifically purple and red grapes with sweetness and a slight tartness. This is the first flavor of this "Core" series that I have tried, so I have no benchmark to compare it to the others. I'll start with the scent, which has a very pleasant grape scent, which is perfectly fine. You get a big dose of grape on the way in, and on the way out it mixes the fruit with a bit of a cool sensation. Purple and red grapes... well kids, you won't be able to tell the two grapes apart in this aroma. It's more like purple, but it's also fake-tasting." Sweet and slightly acidic", sweet to sweet, almost too sweet, the acidic part is left out. It's more of a bitter taste in the mouth after steaming, not sure if it's the grapes, maybe it's the cooling that gives it that. Somehow this kind of grape flavour doesn't seem to go with the cooling. It might in other flavours, but not here. After a couple of tanks of puffing, you can almost taste the sweetener and the cooler, which mixed with the fake grapes makes it almost unappreciable. I'm not going to speculate what would have been better if this or that had been left out, this flavour in this form is unfortunately not worth the money in my fruit category. That said, I'm sure there will be users who swear by it . There are much better grape flavours available domestically, and they may even be cheaper.

Attachments

• 3484079_big.jpg
    3484079_big.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread