Status
Not open for further replies.

OCD

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2012
California, Kern
www.ibtanked.com
Hey DHC, this is something we have been talking about as a way to give back. We have never had a coupon code because quite honestly our prices have always been the lowest available for what we offer.

With the holiday coming this weekend we thought we would do something and we came up with IBTROCKS for a 10% discount on orders over $50 for the holiday. If it works out well it would be something to look at continuing. So go ahead and give it a try if you like, I hope I set it up right :D

aerin34

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2009
Chester, WV
I picked my first (of many I'm sure) tanks with this code...was ordering anyway, and BAM! there was the discount code...couldn't have come at a better time than right then...
I'm planning on picking up at least another complete tank next paycheck....then a provari or mini for my birthday next month...
Thanks again for the code OCD!

aerin34

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2009
Chester, WV
Thats a good combination and a great birthday gift :D

That's what I thought! And thanks for the quick reply on the problem with my order... The tank itself looks great! Can't wait to use it (22mm standard length toxic and sandalwood bold swirl) it's gonna look PERFECT with the zombie provari!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread