discountvapers

Status
Not open for further replies.

kooganani

Verified Member
Aug 2, 2011
Queens, NY
I've been a KR808 guy for a couple years now, but my brother recommended the Kanger Mini Protank II to me, which is eGo-threaded model. I've pretty much given up on the awesome but very fickle CE3 clearomizers, so I decided to make the switch to an eGo setup. I found some Mini Protank kits out there, but they were all out of stock, so I decided to see what would happen if I built the kit a-la-carte. After quite a bit of searching, I found discountvapers.com, and they had all the parts I needed, and the prices were good. Their website said that if I made my order by 3pm ET, it would ship out the same day. I was dubious about that, but I placed my order around 1pm, went out to grab a sandwich, and by the time I got back, my order had shipped!

I poked around the site a bit more. The site is not that slick, but it's very functional for searching, building a shopping cart, and making your purchase. The really nice thing, which sets it apart from a lot of vendors, is the thorough product descriptions. The description for the Mini Protank II, for example, lists the exact dimensions, the thread type, the juice capacity. the coil resistance, the packaging, the package contents, the head compatibility, and more. This was extremely useful since I was switching to a new setup and wanted to make sure everything worked together.

Furthermore, many of the products feature notes and reviews from Eric, one of the owners. You can tell that he's a stand-up guy and has a lot of experience in the industry. I saw from his notes that he knows what he's talking about, and that he wants to give his customers as fair a representation of his products as possible. I also like his policy on coupon codes -- he doesn't use them, he just tries to sell his products for as fair a price as possible. I like codes when I have a good one, but I always feel cheated when I can't find a working code for a vendor.

discountvapers.com just tries to sell high-quality products for a fair price, giving its customers as much useful information as possible. I highly recommend these guys and will definitely be returning in the future.

Racehorse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2012
USA midwest
I've been vaping for 18 months and have a small stable of vendors, Eric at DiscountVapers is one I trust 100%.

I also like that he does not keep prices artificially high in order to fulfill coupon/discount codes and just offers good products at a fair price in the first place. (I really dislike ordering someplace and then finding out I missed a code or something and ended up paying more than I might have had I searched the earth for a coupon code. :))

Instead he works on the loyalty basis. After 5 orders you get 5% discount......forever after. I love this!

Eric seems to have some of the best prices out there, as far as I can see.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread