• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Discussion : How do you enjoy your vape?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KunJus

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2012
The "FINE" place
Usually I chill outdoors embracing the haze while vaping and laughing at smokers.

Actually its some kind of an amazing thing when you see smokers light up even in heavy haze conditions..I even saw a guy pull down his N95 mask to smoke and then put it back on after he finished..

Really have no words to describe when i saw that :facepalm::confused:

Epic_Sinner

SG Mod
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2013
Wonderland
Actually its some kind of an amazing thing when you see smokers light up even in heavy haze conditions..I even saw a guy pull down his N95 mask to smoke and then put it back on after he finished..

There are still smokers who are serious asthma victims, and people with liver problems who still drink ma. No big deal with the haze. Lol.

madhero

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2011
Singapore

Being a smoker doesn't mean he wants to breathe in polluted air the whole day.
Don't see anything wrong with what he's doing though.
Most if not all smokers understand perfectly the dangers of smoking, thus some of us choose the safer alternative of vaping. But we're addicted to nic and the lifestyle.

Vaeltis

Verified Member
Jun 12, 2013
SG

Wow.. That's so redundant please :facepalm: serious case of BWG.

KunJus

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2012
The "FINE" place
Being a smoker doesn't mean he wants to breathe in polluted air the whole day.
Don't see anything wrong with what he's doing though.
Most if not all smokers understand perfectly the dangers of smoking, thus some of us choose the safer alternative of vaping. But we're addicted to nic and the lifestyle.

Actually , come to think of it, if i had not gone to vaping, that guy could have been me lol..die die also must smoke.:p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread