Status
Not open for further replies.

Capt.shay

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 10, 2013
W. Ma. U.S.A.
Hey everyone, What is a good source for disposable atomizers for testing flavors? I have tried some 510 and 306 atomizers; they work fine except for the high cost - a minimum of $3.50 a piece. Am I likely to see similar results with a cheap one?

Probably not the answer you are looking for but what you need is a simple dripping atomizer. Pull out cotton rinse and slide in new cotton for next flavor.

Exchaner

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 29, 2013
California
Thank you both, I have tried something similar from fasttech - an Igo atomizer. The flavor is OK but nothing like the flavor I get from those tightly wrapped coils in disposables. Your's might be better than an igo given it's smaller chamber. It helps to concentrate the vapor.

kaahn

ECF Veteran
Mar 26, 2015
Eastern NC
Thank you both, I have tried something similar from fasttech - an Igo atomizer. The flavor is OK but nothing like the flavor I get from those tightly wrapped coils in disposables. Your's might be better than an igo given it's smaller chamber. It helps to concentrate the vapor.
Yeah I recommend just using a regular dripper as @Capt.shay recommends. It's just so easy to snatch the cotton and rewick...bam your back in business. +1 Capt.shay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread