Status
Not open for further replies.

BanjoMan

Pickin' Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 9, 2009
Greensboro, NC
Just an FYI on the 401 E2's: I've been trying out some of the early ceramic (standard length) M-series on 401 batteries. Mine measure 2.5-2.6 ohms and I find them a little harsh for my taste. I notice Turbo said he thought the 3 ohm were a little cool, so since they offer a 2.6-2.8 ohm model that might be the sweet spot for these. Hopefully some of the suppliers over here will start carrying that version, but in the meantime you can get them direct (if you want 100 of them).

Turbo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2009
Southeast/USA
Just an FYI on the 401 E2's: I've been trying out some of the early ceramic (standard length) M-series on 401 batteries. Mine measure 2.5-2.6 ohms and I find them a little harsh for my taste. I notice Turbo said he thought the 3 ohm were a little cool, so since they offer a 2.6-2.8 ohm model that might be the sweet spot for these. Hopefully some of the suppliers over here will start carrying that version, but in the meantime you can get them direct (if you want 100 of them).

Good point 'banjo', that may be the sweet spot. This US store answered a question of mine in the suppliers forum and I think she said they were 2.7ohms but are prefilled. May be worth a try?

BanjoMan

Pickin' Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 9, 2009
Greensboro, NC
Good point 'banjo', that may be the sweet spot. This US store answered a question of mine in the suppliers forum and I think she said they were 2.7ohms but are prefilled. May be worth a try?

At $10 it's a cheaper gamble than ordering 100 from China, waiting two weeks, and hoping you get the right ones. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread