The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

disposable carts

Discussion in 'M-401/402 "Mini" & M403 Super Mini' started by Vapor Pete, Sep 15, 2010.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Turbo

Turbo Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 23, 2009
    NC/USA
    Ahh, I forgot about those and didn't know they still offered them.

2. trs-80

trs-80 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Oct 16, 2009
    Pensacola FL (Beulah)
    yep just search the forum

3. PapaJoe8

PapaJoe8 Super Member ECF Veteran

Jun 10, 2010
    Texas DFW Area
    I have not found a USA forum supplier that carries the e1 401 cartos.
    Joe

4. BanjoMan

BanjoMan Pickin' Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 9, 2009
    Greensboro, NC
    Just an FYI on the 401 E2's: I've been trying out some of the early ceramic (standard length) M-series on 401 batteries. Mine measure 2.5-2.6 ohms and I find them a little harsh for my taste. I notice Turbo said he thought the 3 ohm were a little cool, so since they offer a 2.6-2.8 ohm model that might be the sweet spot for these. Hopefully some of the suppliers over here will start carrying that version, but in the meantime you can get them direct (if you want 100 of them).

5. Turbo

Turbo Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 23, 2009
    NC/USA
    Good point 'banjo', that may be the sweet spot. This US store answered a question of mine in the suppliers forum and I think she said they were 2.7ohms but are prefilled. May be worth a try?

6. BanjoMan

BanjoMan Pickin' Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 9, 2009
    Greensboro, NC
    At $10 it's a cheaper gamble than ordering 100 from China, waiting two weeks, and hoping you get the right ones. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.