Status
Not open for further replies.

Coyote628

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
Sep 16, 2017
I, for some unknown reason, started craving a 50mg kick in the chest and bought myself a new fancy shmancy disposable. Lovely, it is. But. Mango ice cream isn't all that. Kinda weird actually. I love eating real mangoes but mango vapes are just weird. To me anyway.

YoursTruli

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2012
Ohio
Oh I admire your bravo :) I don't know how you do it
Tried my son's 50mg nic disposable because he wanted me to taste the flavor and yikes it just about blew my head off! :confused:
After the initial dizzy passed and I could talk past the follow up nausea I couldn't tell him if there was flavor let alone what it tasted like.

englishmick

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2014
Naptown, Indiana
You start to become acclimated to that 50mg salt hit before too long, it's a dangerous road to play on. ;)

Yeah, I started with 36mg in Egos and it took me years to get down to 6mg. I'm sure it would be a lot easier to move up than it was to move down and it would be a bummer to be hooked on major nic again.

Dunno, I'm mixing iced bomb mango with ice grape and feeling mighty fine :D (not in disposable though) Eating real mangos too (we have 42 kinds of them here). Good thing when I got that first 50mg iced mango bomb I only tried it for a few puffs, felt it smashing my head off and started immediately mixing it down to 50:50 with 3mg. As of now, mixing 1:3 for about 15mg result.

vaper1960

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2019
California, US
No comment on the high nic disposable (have not tried one) but about mango as a vape flavor...
I mix peach/mango/apricot (about 3,2,1 ratio) and love it! I mix a little cream with that (basically all fruits I mix creamy and/or bakery with) Even the original SFT I did of FLV mango was good (and I freakin love real mangoes!) Have fun with your disposable but do the math and think about other vape stuff you could buy for that price ;) I have actually considered doing that for when I go to my son's house to help him on the week-ends but realized for just a few bucks more I could get another zlide tank and use it on my little EZ watt mod (my first one... little 35 watt and it still works) You might consider getting a Vuse Alto instead (refillable)

somdcomputerguy

vaper dedicato
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
    ..a new fancy shmancy disposable..
    I haven't tried any disposable devices. To be honest, I just don't get 'em. I mean, I realize that they're most probably easier and 'more convenient' to use as well as the 'more nic less throat hit' thing being appealing to smokers wanting to or needing to quit smoking. It's the whole 'disposable' thing about it though that disgruntles me. So far, I've disposed of less than a half dozen batteries and no tanks or mods. The slight increase of Kanthal and cotton waste to my trash bags doesn't count.. :cool:

YoursTruli

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 27, 2012
    Ohio
    I haven't tried any disposable devices. To be honest, I just don't get 'em. I mean, I realize that they're most probably easier and 'more convenient' to use as well as the 'more nic less throat hit' thing being appealing to smokers wanting to or needing to quit smoking. It's the whole 'disposable' thing about it though that disgruntles me. So far, I've disposed of less than a half dozen batteries and no tanks or mods. The slight increase of Kanthal and cotton waste to my trash bags doesn't count.. :cool:
    I agree but for some they make sense. I tried talking my son into non-disposables but for him they work, super no fuss especially on his outdoor commercial roofing job. I'm just glad he was finally able to quit smoking, so far so good, using them versus numerous failed attempts at trying vaping to quit smoking before.
    I wonder how the super high nic ever came in to play. My son even admits he has to use his sparingly or gets nic sick. I have encouraged him to try lower nic ones but marketing dictates the higher the nic the better the value.

somdcomputerguy

vaper dedicato
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
    I agree but for some they make sense. I tried talking my son into non-disposables but for him they work, super no fuss especially on his outdoor commercial roofing job.
    I also agree that for some they are a super thing. My roommates son has owned and operated a roofing business for close to a decade. I know that he smoked before. I also know that he quickly switched and now neither vapes (often) or smokes. When he's on a ladder or roof and has his hands full, that little auto-draw disposable comes in handy for him, I'm sure!
    I wonder how the super high nic ever came in to play. My son even admits he has to use his sparingly or gets nic sick. I have encouraged him to try lower nic ones but marketing dictates the higher the nic the better the value.
    I think a higher nic level is needed for these devices because they're just too small and not powerful enough (a vaper would know I'm referring to batts and coils) to 'burn' enough nic out. More nic means more throat hit, so an additive to freebase nic reduces the thrit o_O while allowwing an increased nicotine level.

somdcomputerguy

vaper dedicato
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
    sorta :offtopic:..
    My son even admits he has to use his sparingly or gets nic sick.
    I would dare to imagine that is why I have continued to vape 25mg for more than 5 years, but less of that 25mg..

Reactions: YoursTruli

Coyote628

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Contest Winner!
    Sep 16, 2017
    I did it just for "bleeps" and giggles really. Dont plan on doin it again. I dont chain vape it for sure, I can tell it's high PG because it does give me more of a throat hit than my high VG DIY stuff. The nicotine doesn't bother me too bad but the PG is a little scratchy for me to vape

Kai'ckul

Aug 14, 2021
    East Coast
    youtu.be
    I, for some unknown reason, started craving a 50mg kick in the chest and bought myself a new fancy shmancy disposable. Lovely, it is. But. Mango ice cream isn't all that. Kinda weird actually. I love eating real mangoes but mango vapes are just weird. To me anyway.
    Fruity=Cough Syrup to me....probably my taste buds

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread