Diving in...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MadKat

ECF Veteran
Feb 12, 2012
United States
Ok, I'm going to go from using my Kgo's with the kanger t3's to ordering a provari. PLEASE tell me exactly what all I should get and use with the provari to have the best vaping experience possible :D I like the kanger t3's so I assume I'll need an adapter. Should I get a provari mini or regular provari? Should I get a larger battery and extender cap or are the batteries that come with the provari fine? This is a major splurge for me so I want to get it right from the get go! Thanks :)

Renolizzie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2012
Northern Nevada, astride the "49er trail
there isn't anything on the provape page that fits that description except for maybe this...Ego-T Adapter and others in the review section says it doesn't work on the kanger t3 so I'll just order adapter from somewhere other than provape where I can get an accurate 510 ego adapter

RTD vape had a charger, the correct batteries and the adapter.

I got the Xtar WP@ charger and it is working out fine for me.

RTD Vapor AW Batteries

You could consider using a Vision Vivi Nova for your juice. I like them but, of course, some people don't.

PLANofMAN

Signature Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2012
Woodburn, OR
You might want to try the AGA-T ($24-30) on for size before you shell out the big bucks for a Z Atty Pro. I'm using a Smok Vivi R Tank on mine at the moment. I'm getting decent flavor, and it holds a goodly amount. Recoiling it is a breeze, rewicking...not so much. If you go with the ProVari Mini, you can always get "The Twins" telescope mod to turn it into a full size if you want.

Edit: I also own an AGA-T and an AGA-T+, I like vivi novas too. For some reason, I can't stand cartomizers or cartos. I do love the look of the Z Atty Pro though. If you decide to go with one of those, make sure you put a drip tip o-ring around the base of the ProVari's 510 conection. It will keep the Z Atty lined up on your ProVari and will also prevent it from scratching the finish. Best of luck with whatever you decide. :)

Last edited:

Bob57

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 30, 2012
Indiana
oh dear...I am watching the z-atty-pro video now :/

Z-Atty-Pro ?

chien_cachecache.jpg

Congrats on your Provari!

Beretta

Unresolved Status
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2013
Mars
there isn't anything on the provape page that fits that description except for maybe this...Ego-T Adapter and others in the review section says it doesn't work on the kanger t3 so I'll just order adapter from somewhere other than provape where I can get an accurate 510 ego adapter

I was the one that posted that review. To clarify, it doesn't work well with all the Kanger T3 bottom coil units. There appears to be some inconsistent threading issues with Kanger that make them different from one coil unit to the next. I haven't had great luck with that adapter so I posted that review. I think it's Kangers fault, not provape. I would get another 510>eGo adapter that isn't cheaply made and has good reviews.

MadKat

ECF Veteran
Feb 12, 2012
United States
[
I was the one that posted that review. To clarify, it doesn't work well with all the Kanger T3 bottom coil units. There appears to be some inconsistent threading issues with Kanger that make them different from one coil unit to the next. I haven't had great luck with that adapter so I posted that review. I think it's Kangers fault, not provape. I would get another 510>eGo adapter that isn't cheaply made and has good reviews.

Thanks for the clarification!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread