DIY 3ml glass dropper bottles...NICE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

eplanet

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
We now offer 3pk and 5pk glass dropper bottles for DIY, they are nice, much better than plastic.

go to accessories on eliquidplanet.com and scroll down.

Thanks,
Josh

Attachments

• 3ml-bottles.jpg
    3ml-bottles.jpg
    2.2 KB · Views: 144

Kate51

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Argyle Wi USA
That looks really interesting Kate. How long is it?
The needle for the 1/2 oz is about an inch and 3/8, but could be shortened. I use them to fill my carts, gently push along side to the bottom of the cart and squeeze gently until the top starts to get wet. I don't waste any juice as I did with the glass dropper, seemed like I was always getting it all over my fingers and pulling through the mouthpiece all the time. This much more accurate

Last edited:

olderthandirt

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2009
Willamette Valley, PNW
The needle for the 1/2 oz is about an inch and 3/8, but could be shortened. I use them to fill my carts, gently puch along side to the bottom of the cart and squeeze gently until the top starts to get wet. I don't waste any juice as I did with the glass dropper, seemed like I was always getting it all over my fingers and pulling through the mouthpiece all the time. This much more accurate

Thanks Kate. Believe I'll look into picking some up. Read other comments about using a syringe and such for re-fills. This appears to cover all bets nicely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread