Diy Banana Ejuice

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBalkam

Apr 29, 2016
All I can really say, is check the web site. But remember, what is perfect for you, might not be perfect for me or the guy next to you. It's all about taste. Or.. you can start at about 5% banana flavor and add to it, and just add sweetener until you get to where you like. DIY is a lot like cooking. You can always add more easier than you can take out.

All I can really say, is check the web site. But remember, what is perfect for you, might not be perfect for me or the guy next to you. It's all about taste. Or.. you can start at about 5% banana flavor and add to it, and just add sweetener until you get to where you like. DIY is a lot like cooking. You can always add more easier than you can take out.
Thanks GBalkam, I'll try like your explanation.

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
@classwife - This the same Banana eliquid post he posted on The Flavor Apprentice Thread on p. 739, post #14769, and there were a bunch of answers to it there. Guess when he didn't get many answers to it in the Simple Solutions...he decided to put it there, too. So, he's gotten his answers and found a solution already.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread