Status
Not open for further replies.

Coyote628

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
Sep 16, 2017
Pre mixed bases with VG/PG ratios already set would just confuse the hell out of me personally. I like simple, to be sure. That's why my mixes contain only the PG that is already in the flavors and the nicotine and once these are in the bottle I'm gonna use, in with the VG till full. Cant get any more simple than that. And if this seems a little thick mix, add a bit of PG if needed. I gave up trying to get exact PG to VG ratios long time ago. It's not even that important really. If you're mixing for pod use or some MTL devices, shoot for a bit less VG so that the pod will wick sufficiently. Flavoring percentages are more important in my mind than how much your base ratios are. But that's just me.

Reactions: Izan

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    Shady company that also runs e-cig.com. I guess they had a run-in with the FDA years ago selling prescription pecker pills and other pharmaceuticals in vape juice or some such like that. Shady as hell.

If you want to buy reasonably priced nic, heartlandvapes.com is a reputable vendor. 1 liter of house brand nic is $43. Shipping is $8.50 but free after $50 purchase.

Coupon code VAPEMAG is good for a one time use 5% off order.

Last edited:
    • Agree
    Reactions: Letitia
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread