Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 4, 2011
The Nest
e-liquid Review: Shack's Strawberry Menthol from DIY FLAVORSHACK.com
Nicotine Strength 12mg.
50/50 VG/PG Ratio
Vaped on 5V with 801 Fusion Carto 2.9 OHM in a Glass Tank

-SHIPPING & PACKAGING: It got here super fast! Three days cross country! Packaged well. Childproof bottle shipped in zip locked plastic bag protected with bubble wrap in a secure shipping box!

-COLOR: Clear light reddish pink. Like well diluted natural strawberry juice color!

-SMELL: Delicious! Has the aroma of fresh strawberries! Not overwhelming. Just clean freshly picked strawberries! No chemical or perfume smell at all!

-VAPOR: Vapor production is great! Thick dense white clouds!

-TH: Mild to moderate. To be expected with higher VG and lower nicotine content juice.

-FLAVOR: Has a clean mild to moderate natural strawberry flavor. Not artificial at all! The menthol is also mild to moderate without any minty taste. Just cool menthol!

-SWEETNESS: Has the natural sweetness of strawberries! Not a sugary or candy taste.

-OVERALL VIEW: A deliciously flavored, pleasantly smooth, cool, satisfying vape! Just the natural taste and smell of fresh strawberries and the coolness of menthol. Reminds me of being in the middle of the strawberry field on the farm picking strawberries and eating them along the way. I am a fruit and menthol vaper exclusively. My priorities are good flavor and lots of vaper. I prefer a milder TH. So I find this to be an excellent vape and highly recommend it!

RATING: Firm 5 out of 5

CUSTOMER SERVICE: Way beyond excellent! Dawn is extremely knowledgeable, respectful, helpful and caring. Something very rare in any industry today! She graciously spent time answering my questions and her suggestions and recommendations were spot on! :thumbs:

PS: This is now my favorite all day vape! I just love it! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread