diy-flavorshack

Status
Not open for further replies.

freedfrominsanity

Jun 4, 2010
Kentucky
Well, i decided that i was gonna try mixing some juice up myself, so i went to diy-flavorshack to get a kit. while checking out the site, i saw some spiced fried apple pie e-liquid and since i love fried apple pies i had to have some of that too. I ordered a platinum mixing kit some spiced fried apple pie liquid and some extra flavorings to go with the ones i got with my kit. I got it in the mail today, opened it up, excited to try the spiced fried apple pie. I found a couple of free samples that Dawn had thrown in. one of them was called m hick a bracco, and i was like what is this? i opened up the bottle to smell of it and was like WOW. I loaded it up and started vaping. My taste buds were ecstatic. I had to e-mail dawn to find out exactly what it was and she replied that it was hickory tobacco. I thought it was extremely awesome. was like vaping barbeque. That's the closest thing that i could think of that it tasted like. It was so good, that i had forgot about even trying the spiced fried apple pie. But i finally remembered that i wanted to try it also. So i loaded it up in a cart and started vaping it. That was really awesome also. I haven't started trying to mix anything yet so i really can't say anything about that yet. I just wanted to let everyone know how awesomely good that this m hick a bracco stuff is. I will have to get more of that because it was that good and better. Great job Dawn and thank you for that sample.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread