DIY Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

graffinfected

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2012
ORLANDO, FL.
try using some TPA malted milk, or some type of cream to give it that milkshake feel... the vanilla bean ice cream sounds about right.. i have never tried the mocha though. bavarian cream might be good also. i mix at a high percentage because i like big flavor.. but i would be cautios about that mocha.. it might be a strong flavor i have the capuccino from TPA and i honestly cant even use it. i have to try it at 1% to see if it tastes right.. (just a thought)

your mix does sound tasty though.. good luck.

napdog

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2011
Kansas City, Mo
try using some TPA malted milk, or some type of cream to give it that milkshake feel... the vanilla bean ice cream sounds about right.. i have never tried the mocha though. bavarian cream might be good also. i mix at a high percentage because i like big flavor.. but i would be cautios about that mocha.. it might be a strong flavor i have the capuccino from TPA and i honestly cant even use it. i have to try it at 1% to see if it tastes right.. (just a thought)

your mix does sound tasty though.. good luck.

I tried the bavarian creme before, it had a sour milk taste to me. Maybe I just use too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread