DIY Kits now on site!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mindtwist69

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 10, 2009
I could try it for the time being, the only issue is if there is a rush on the flavorings, I only have so much set aside right now for the kits, and I NEVER WANT to be in a situation where I sold something that I do not have on hand right now. I never want my customers to wait on something while I have their money.

I could easily though change the system inside when someone wants a kit. Please send me an email at rob@liquidxpress.com if your truly interested in a kit and any two of the flavors listed below I will then put it into the system and email (or call you if you give me your #) and let you know to go order it:

The Original (Tabacco)
Cool Rush (Menthol)
Taboo (RY4)
Mr. Bean (Coffee)
SK Splash (Strawberry-Kiwi)
Lemon-Gingsing

When the next shipment comes in we will not have this issue any longer, the flavorings are a little more popular than we expected and even though we're not out of everything yet, we're getting low on a few items.

Last edited:

strayling

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2009
Seattle, USA
I received my DIY kit today and here are my first impressions. In a word, impressed :)

The case is a neat little CaseLogic pouch made of padded fabric with a zipper closure so it folds out flat when opened. Inside are six separate compartments made of mesh with elasticated openings to keep things from rattling around. The case itself is roughly 14cm x 9 cm x 3 cm when closed (about the size of 2 cigarette packs) and fits easily in an inside jacket pocket. The pouches are 3cm x 4 cm of webbing with space to easily hold a 15ml dripper bottle. The elastic is tight enough to hold a battery in place.

The liquids are supplied in very snazzy blue dropper bottles. No childproof closures, but there are warnings on the labels including an orange "Poison" diamond. The labels also have some basic usage instructions for mixing. The big glass PG and Unflavoured 36mg bottles won't fit in the case, but the smaller plastic flavour bottles will. These flavour bottles don't come with a dripper which is a bit of a shame but not a deal breaker. There are also a couple of perfectly serviceable plastic bottles for carrying your mixes.

I haven't tried the flavourings yet, but I did try a few drops of the Naked 36 mg liquid and it gives an authentic 36mg hit, which is why I'm so wordy at the moment ;)

In summary, so far I love this kit and can recommend it as a way to get into mixing your own liquids.

strayling

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2009
Seattle, USA
Update on my review of the DIY kit.

I've now tried the tobacco and RY4 clone flavours and am loving them. You need to add more of the flavour than with the LorAnn essences, but I'm actually finding this a plus as I can more easily fine-tune the strength of flavour.

For example, I'm currently vaping with a ratio 1:1:2 of 36mg:Flavour:pG, which is just about right for daytime light vaping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread