Status
Not open for further replies.

pixelchick

APV Coterie
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 16, 2012
Kansas City
Sterilite products seem to be the standard for organizing your DIY supplies - I tried to find a reasonably priced Sterilite cart but geez, the best deal I could find was $37...I really didn't want to spend that much cuz I'm new to DIY, so I searched Amazon for something close.

I found this awesome organizer that has customizable compartments and it's only $12.37: ArtBin 6925AB Super Semi-Satchel, Translucent Clear Amazon.com: ArtBin 6925AB Super Semi-Satchel, Translucent Clear: Arts, Crafts & Sewing

I just got in it today and I gotta say I'm glad I didn't find a deal on the Sterilite. I mean no offense and I'm not trying to bash Sterilite, it's just that for me as a nube it's the perfect size (easily mobile and has a fairly small footprint), but still large enough to hold all my DIY essentials. I've attached photos of mine with all my stuff in it so ya'll can see for yourself if it's something that will suit your needs. (Please excuse the mess in the background...it's my eBay room ;)).

diy-org2.jpg diy-org3.jpg diy-org4.jpg

They have a larger one for $22 if you need more space and org options: ArtBin 6990AB Super Satchel Double Deep Box with Removable Dividers, Translucent Clear Amazon.com: ArtBin 6990AB Super Satchel Double Deep Box with Removable Dividers, Translucent Clear: Arts, Crafts & Sewing

I haven't started mixing yet, as I'm waiting for my TPA order to arrive. Can't wait to try out all the great recipes I've found here on ECF!

I just noticed this post number....juvenile, I know, but still funny :)

Last edited:

wizard10000

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2011
midwestern us
Hey Joe, would you mind posting a link to that tool box? I'd like to check it out :)

Not Joe, but I have one as well -

014026R_mid_res.jpg

Lowes has it for about ten bucks.

Stanley Hand Tools-014026R.Stanley SortMaster Organizer

edit: To give you some idea of the size, the two big compartments on either side of the handle each hold eight 30ml bottles. The smaller compartments will hold four and you can move the dividers around. I removed the divider between two and use the space to store syringes, sharps and pipettes. Well worth ten bucks if you ask me.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread