DIY Provari Full Wrap w/ template, printed at kinkos for basically a dollar!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dimentox Travanti

Verified Member
Jul 24, 2012
Houston TX
So I Created a template. Put my design on it. Then went to FedX Kinkos and had them print it on CLEAR Label paper (sticker back side)

It worked out wonderfully as white does not print so its clear thus leaving my voltage window with a protective cover on it but still viewable. This is not as durable / hq as the bought ones but works well and is good if you wanna change out your skin easily. Also it being clear anything not black is semi transparent so the provari logo still shows which is cool!

Cost at kinkos for this? 1.58 cents

Attached is the template, And pictures etc.

dimentoxjwrapcustom2.jpg wrapedone.jpg wraptemplate.jpg

The template is the correct size just have them print it, and you use a hole puncher on the button and boom done!

LOL i kinda Messed up wraping it and ran outa time at lunch.

IF you can afford it go get a custom one at one of the sites that offer them the material is way better, This is just a quick DIY lol.

Last edited:

cyb0rg

Jan 22, 2010
Los Angeles, CA
So I Created a template. Put my design on it. Then went to FedX Kinkos and had them print it on CLEAR Label paper (sticker back side)

It worked out wonderfully as white does not print so its clear thus leaving my voltage window with a protective cover on it but still viewable. This is not as durable / hq as the bought ones but works well and is good if you wanna change out your skin easily. Also it being clear anything not black is semi transparent so the provari logo still shows which is cool!

Cost at kinkos for this? 1.58 cents

Attached is the template, And pictures etc.

View attachment 192604 View attachment 192605 View attachment 192606

The template is the correct size just have them print it, and you use a hole puncher on the button and boom done!

LOL i kinda Messed up wraping it and ran outa time at lunch.

IF you can afford it go get a custom one at one of the sites that offer them the material is way better, This is just a quick DIY lol.

Was it a pic of David Hasselhoff in a speedo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread