• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

DIY Recipe Book

Status
Not open for further replies.

jj2

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2009
Hundred Acre Wood
Casanova eliquid by Lis

8 ml pg
1 ml vg
2 drops EM
5 drops vanilla (mcormick)
2 drops DK tobacco base from perfume apprentice
20 drops nic 60 mg

no to bad and the vanilla is just a tonic,it does not taste like vanilla

This recipe is in experimental stage and needs a few little touches which is being worked on.

Last edited:

Pokeygizmo

Perfectly Imperfect
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2010
South Carolina
Pokey’s “Strong Coffee”

6 ml 36mg NIC (PG base)
6 ml VG
4.5 ml PG

1.5ml Homemade Coffee Extract (all PG - I use Starbucks French Roast, see below)
6 drops PA Caramel Cappucino
6 drops FA Espresso

End product is roughly 70PG/30VG, 12mg Nic

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Homemade Coffee Extract - copied from JimiD's post in the DIY forum - http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/diy-e-liquid/239733-coffee-flavor.html#post4603820

Full Credit to JimiD and friend:

I learned this from a friend: Fill 1/2 of a 30 ml bottle of ground coffee. I used Cuban coffee because it's really strong.. Then top it off with PG and microwave for 10 seconds. (no longer). The Pg will absorb the coffee. Then top off again with pg, then place bottle in a hot water bath for 20 minutes. Strain mixture with a coffee filter. I used a funnel, and cut the filter to fit.

ANNOTATION:

I take the original flavor extract I draw from this method and run it through the process a second time. I use the same coffee (ground very fine) as first extraction.

jj2

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2009
Hundred Acre Wood
Since the two individual flavs are also my daily vapes, I mix each flav independently and then combine 50/50.

Blueberry (VZ Super Concentrate) at 2.5%.
Pear (TPA) at 12%.
1 drop lemon juice per 3ml joose. And no, you do not taste the LJ.

It's encouraging that two simple flavs make such a pleasing joose.

. .

dmall

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2012
New Orleans, La
Yellow Cake Batter
by Skwerl

Tastes just like Duncan Hines Moist Deluxe Golden batter.
3ml batch for small trial size.

60 drops Unflavored e-liquid in desired strength
5 drops Cappela’s Vanilla Custard
3 drops Cappela’s Caramel

I will surely use this recipe!

Reactions: starwatching

dmall

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2012
New Orleans, La
Just another attempt at getting recipes in one area cause life is so much less bonkers when it's organized.:lol:

If you have a recipe, please post. Feel free to post new ones and a moderator of WWB will try to categorize it.

A big thank you to all who come up with these!!!

Post made by dormouse

It depends (and I am no expert - just what I think I know)

Real sugar, corn syrup, etc is not used - it would gunk up atomizers.

VG is classified as a low sweetness sugar. PG is less sweet and I don't know how it is classified.

Ethyl Maltol is a sugar alcohol, a burnt-sugar aka cotton candy flavoring/sweetener used to sweeten appropriate flavors (like caramel and desserts and possibly RY4 type tobaccos, but not usually fruits), though a mix of Splendex (artificial sweetener) and Ethyl Maltol may be used (and in fact is exactly what Mrs T's sweetener she sells is). One borderline diabetic did have a problem caused by vaping cotton candy ejuice (Ethyl Maltol) all the time.

Fruit flavors would more likely be sweetened with Splendex (liquid Splenda) which is sucralose, an artificial sweetener

Some DIYers use Stevia - I don't know of any juice vendors that use it - maybe some organic juice maker might.

And it may depend where you buy your juices - different juice makers may or may not use ethyl maltol

Thank you Tiggergirl for all of your hard work in getting this organized for the rest of us. I have been looking for a way to amp up my flavors! THis is great information.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread