Diy storage- help?

Status
Not open for further replies.

fitchy

ECF Veteran
Jul 10, 2012
Haverhill, UNITED KINGDOM
Hi guys and gals, I dont post much, but if anyone can please give me some tips on storage for diy liquids, syringes, flavours, wires, tools, and the odd rta that’s leaked.. lol.. I’ve just cleaned the whole lot off my kitchen work surface as they were really in the way... and pics of your storage too? Thanks, just want to get a bit more organised.. regards from uk! X x

barkfunklerbunk

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2014
Planet Earth
Hi guys and gals, I dont post much, but if anyone can please give me some tips on storage for diy liquids, syringes, flavours, wires, tools, and the odd rta that’s leaked.. lol.. I’ve just cleaned the whole lot off my kitchen work surface as they were really in the way... and pics of your storage too? Thanks, just want to get a bit more organised.. regards from uk! X x
This is what I use and it stores for me everything you described, and room for more. The downside is it's not exactly cheap, but it works great for me. Available at home depot:
black-ridgid-small-parts-organizers-238093-64_300.jpg
black-ridgid-portable-tool-boxes-226036-64_1000.jpg

These things stack and lock together

barkfunklerbunk

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2014
Planet Earth
This is what I use and it stores for me everything you described, and room for more. The downside is it's not exactly cheap, but it works great for me. Available at home depot:
View attachment 816247 View attachment 816249
These things stack and lock together
I just noticed that you are in the UK. I don't know if there are home depots, but there must be an equivalent at a UK hardware store.

englishmick

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2014
Naptown, Indiana
I made a stand for flavoring bottles out of cheap hardware store wood. All the rest of my mixing supplies are in a plastic tub. I have a smaller plastic tub for coil and wicking gear. The bottles need to stay upright. Everything else just gets thrown in the plastic tubs.

When I first started mixing juice I had more gear and did it more often so I had more organized storage. Now I've got it figured out and mix larger quantities once in a while, so I keep it simple.

Flavors 3.jpg

IMG_0307.JPG

AngeNZ

ShutterBug
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand

Phoneguy1492

May 15, 2019

Phoneguy1492

May 15, 2019
    Storage wows who has enough space. I mix myself and I keep everything except the nicotine in a box under a small desk. The temperature never get above about 73. The Nicotine you should put in something dark inside the fridge, if there is not any young children that could come in contact with it. Older kids and adults should be told of the warnings not to even come in contact with with it. I have gotten a real big high if you can call it that from a tank leaking 24 percent all over my leg I was at the Dr office and could not get it away from me. Didn't need to vape for a few hours. The other stuff just keep it out of light as much as possible but I would not worry about it. The Nicotine will pick up a bad taste I mean really bad. If it is left out for long periods. You really don't need to set up a lab to say keep syringes clean and a beaker for larger measuring.

basilia

Moved On
    May 24, 2019
    • Deleted by classwife
    • Reason: Spam
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread